Delta On iTunes

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 10 Apr 2008, 05:11

the_ditz wrote:Gah my Mark Astley's I Need A Hero cuts off at 2:45. Anyone else has this problem?
Mhm..

newfield
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by newfield » 10 Apr 2008, 06:40

valiant wrote:Gah my Mark Astley's I Need A Hero cuts off at 2:45. Anyone else has this problem? :???:

(My favorite is Queen26's Kissy Boom Boom. Awesome song! :grin: )
original file is ok,must be a dl problem :o

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 10 Apr 2008, 06:54

Maybe it's just me ,but this latest Eurobeat Masters songs are 10x better than the stuff I 've been hearing on SEB lately.

I Need A Hero could easily become one of my fav. songs of the year. Woot Woot to the Music Fever melody.

the_ditz
Dangerous Speed Cars is a blatant "remixing" of Mira La Luna - the bass progression is the same, and the guitar stuttering during the intro is more or less identical! Mira La Luna was a great song, but I don't like it when labels think they can redress the same song structure with a new vocalist, new synth layers and new title and we won't notice!
Rehashing is what Eurobeat is all about. It's basically the same alternated chord progressions. Each song pays homage to another. Think of it as one big Eurobeat link.With that said, these songs seem to be the best DELTA gems just discovered. If AVEX passed on these songs, it only proves my point even more . They are tone deaf :P

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 10 Apr 2008, 10:27

drnrg wrote:the_ditz
Dangerous Speed Cars is a blatant "remixing" of Mira La Luna - the bass progression is the same, and the guitar stuttering during the intro is more or less identical! Mira La Luna was a great song, but I don't like it when labels think they can redress the same song structure with a new vocalist, new synth layers and new title and we won't notice!
Rehashing is what Eurobeat is all about. It's basically the same alternated chord progressions. Each song pays homage to another. Think of it as one big Eurobeat link.With that said, these songs seem to be the best DELTA gems just discovered. If AVEX passed on these songs, it only proves my point even more . They are tone deaf :P
Of course they use the same chord progressions, but to use completely the same instrumentation, with the same beat breaks and intro, it's like Love For Money 2008 and Wild Night all over again (although I have to say, I'd rather have a rehash of Mira La Luna than either of those two tracks).

Anyway, I agree what you're saying about the quality of the tracks - it's really good stuff, and Delta are now serious contenders to become (if they aren't already...) my favourite label! SCP - you need to step up your game again to win back my affections (although Pamsy - you've no need to worry, I'll always stick by you! :grin:)

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 10 Apr 2008, 14:21

the_ditz wrote:Anyway, I agree what you're saying about the quality of the tracks - it's really good stuff, and Delta are now serious contenders to become (if they aren't already...) my favourite label! SCP - you need to step up your game again to win back my affections (although Pamsy - you've no need to worry, I'll always stick by you! :grin:)
When someone who always just didn't like the label for some reason suddenly declares them to be turning into his favorite label, you know that Delta completely rules eurobeat now! :wink:

Anyway, I haven't heard any of these samples yet - I'm still waiting for its iTunes release. Looking forward to everything, though! :)

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 10 Apr 2008, 15:34

I really adore Crazy For You now that i hear it again - it has a slightly old-skool vibe to it which is nice, but I also love the way the vocal melody goes as I can imagine it being popular in Japan with those that like the cutesy Hello! Project groups.

Kissy Boom Boom is a completely new direction for Queen 26 and completely unexpected. I adore the intro lead-up, and that synth hook as awesome! If this is the shape of things to come from Queen 26, I'm mega-excited to see what the future holds. :grin:

Annoyingly, my version of I Need A Hero cuts off at 2:45 as well - seems like there is an error with the Juno system... :(

6.3MB for a 320kbps encoded song indeed only lasts for 2:45 minutes, so how can I get the full version? I've emailed Juno with that screenshot above to see if they send me the complete version in a link via email or something...

EDIT: Quick reply from Juno! :)
Hi,
Apologies for the problems with this.

We have given you a store credit of 1.49 UK Pounds. This will discount from your next order when you place it on the web site. Please email us if you would rather have a refund to your card.

We will contact the label and try and get a good copy of this back as soon as we can (probably 4-5 days).

Thanks,

Customer Service
Juno Records
http://www.juno.co.uk
So hopefully they can fix the problem and then I can use the credit to download it again in it's entirity! :)

If anyone else has had the same problem, I'd recommend you all to email Juno on their website so that they can be made aware that you've lost money on a broken download. That way, they might be able to do something about it quicker ;)

omega666
Eurocurious

Post by omega666 » 10 Apr 2008, 16:04

Kissy Boom Boom sounds like a rehash of Popcorns and Sex than a new direction for Queen 26

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 10 Apr 2008, 16:14

I've had this happen with Juno several times before. Occasionally it's been a genuine problem with the copy of the song they have on record, sometimes their systems just fail to copy the song properly when crediting it onto your account. Seems their download system has a few bugs in it! :S

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 10 Apr 2008, 19:20

the_ditz wrote:I really adore Crazy For You now that i hear it again - it has a slightly old-skool vibe to it which is nice, but I also love the way the vocal melody goes as I can imagine it being popular in Japan with those that like the cutesy Hello! Project groups.
You mean the Sara track from 178 (Crazy For Love)? Yeah, I totally agree with you there - definitely one of the standouts from that album, surprised you never came to like it before.

newfield
Bazooka Bellydancer

Vol.17 lyrics

Post by newfield » 11 Apr 2008, 09:27

someone asked me for Vol.17 lyrics,get it there:

http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/0cz6kg

newfield
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by newfield » 11 Apr 2008, 09:53

Jay wrote:
the_ditz wrote:Gah my Mark Astley's I Need A Hero cuts off at 2:45. Anyone else has this problem?
Mhm..
problem should be fixed today 8)

newfield
Bazooka Bellydancer

VOL 17 on iTunes

Post by newfield » 13 Apr 2008, 06:56

Ricfiam
Eurobeat Master

Post by Ricfiam » 13 Apr 2008, 09:50

newfield wrote:
valiant wrote:Gah my Mark Astley's I Need A Hero cuts off at 2:45. Anyone else has this problem? :???:

Yesterday I've downloaded some Wav, Mark Astley (I need a hero) suddenly ends at 4:55. :cry:
Better if I write to Juno?
...I remember that time...
D I A B O L I K

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 13 Apr 2008, 10:22

Ricfiam wrote:
newfield wrote:

Yesterday I've downloaded some Wav, Mark Astley (I need a hero) suddenly ends at 4:55. :cry:
Better if I write to Juno?
Yes, as it seems like they still haven't fixed the problem...

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Re: VOL 17 on iTunes

Post by zoupzuop2 » 13 Apr 2008, 17:25

newfield wrote:it's on iTunes right now!

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSt ... 1&s=143441

8)
WOOHOO! I can finally have Kimmy's My Stars~!

Thaaaank you Mister Newfieeeeeeld :3
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.