Today's Tune

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 09 Jan 2012, 06:53

Danko
Denise - Take A Chance With Me (Extended Version) (One of the best songs by Delta!)
I actually wondered what the extended would sound like. I have the vinyl; which consisted of 2 other Denise songs. "Take A Chance On Me" was the shortest, but that version didn't really strike me as the proper extended :???:

Song for today is
Lilly- I Believe In Miracle(Italo Disco Evolution extended)
adds almost a whole other minuit from SEBs 5:05 to 5:55 and you can hear it in the break. I wonder if it was AVEX who told them to shorten it down? Anyway, it makes the break alot more memorable and adds depth to the song. Much better version than SEB's

jeurobeat
God of Romance

Post by jeurobeat » 09 Jan 2012, 07:49

drnrg wrote:I actually wondered what the extended would sound like. I have the vinyl; which consisted of 2 other Denise songs. "Take A Chance On Me" was the shortest, but that version didn't really strike me as the proper extended :???:
Well, it is over 5 minutes, but the sound quality of the vinyl is terrible, so that may have got something to do with it :)

Today's song: Mike Skanner - Babe C'mon. I actually like the other side more (Money For Nothing) but the way he sings 'knocking on my door BABEH' makes me laugh all the time. Talking about sound quality, the quality of this vinyl is perfect.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 10 Jan 2012, 07:53

jeurobeat
Well, it is over 5 minutes, but the sound quality of the vinyl is terrible, so that may have got something to do with it

hah! you got the same vinyl eh? You and I are both on that same page. Terrible sound. Compare that sound to say, The clearness of DELTA Queens- Dance Around The World. You know What I mean.

I too adore "Money For Nothing" more that "Babe Comon", but I love that song's intro when he sings "Hey Hey" right before the riff. Infact, I love the intros of that era.

My song for the day is "Money For Nothing"- Mike Skanner
Just what in the world is a "Safty Box"? and "Jocking Jocking Jocking". Does Gino meant to say "Joking"?LOL

"Babe Comon" is another great sing along.

How about that Satan/Vampire looking character on the coversleeve? :D

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 11 Jan 2012, 05:30

A Tourist / Debbie

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 11 Jan 2012, 09:23

Delta Queens - Summer Boy, Summer Girl (Extended Mix) This track just never gets old. Out of all of the eurobeat songs released in the last ~5 years I've probably looped this song the most out of all and every single time it pops on my iphone I'm forced to listen through it.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 13 Jan 2012, 07:33

Same effect when I hear..
Starlett- Without Your Love (DELTA)

I gotta do at least one double take when I play that song. That piano intro is priceless.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 15 Jan 2012, 00:20

Song for the day. Praising the new Eurobeat today.

Cy-Ro- Lover For Tonight (HRG Attack) (HRG 858)

The team and Nick Festari just keep outdoing themselves on every song. This one has a really cool "Too Many Broken Hearts" melody in the chorus. Its another perfect fusion of The Italo Disco and SAW sound of the 80's, just done with powetful synths. Festari's vocals also sound dead on for the style and his female accompany is just the icing on the cake. A perfect production from start to finish.

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 17 Jan 2012, 22:40

LOVE IN THE FORTHCOMING CENTURY / NATHALIE

Faarben
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Faarben » 17 Jan 2012, 23:41

Go Go Babe / Milk & Coffea (SAIFAM)

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 18 Jan 2012, 01:59

Dr. Money- You Really Touch Me Now (TRD 1323)
Incredible song written by Dall Ora and Newfield. The female accmonpaning was always heard in Dr. Money songs like Let It Go and Lose Control On occasion you also heard that particular style on a Saifam song from Mr. Black.

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 19 Jan 2012, 15:11

JOHN 'N' MARY DANCE / BIG TOWN GUY

A weird song for me to listen to every time because I dunno if most people here know by now but my real name is John. I also know someone named Mary as well, so it's extra strange.

I'm glad it doesn't have a routine though (I think!) :P

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 20 Jan 2012, 20:59

Tiger
JOHN 'N' MARY DANCE / BIG TOWN GUY
GREAT SONG!

I'm going with FLEA recs and choosing.

Valentino- For Your Love (FLEA 851)
One of Claudio Magnani's first sung recs at this label. Written by this great group of song writers. (S.Dall'Ora / A.Benati / S.Castagna)
The only downfall is the vinyl had no eye catching sleeve. just a white cover :(

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 20 Jan 2012, 22:32

KILL ME WITH YOUR EYES / PRISCILLA

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 24 Jan 2012, 09:45

Song of tyhe day is one of my favourite Kevin Johnson tracks

Kevin Johnson. I Should Be...sorry sorry, I mean Got To Be Your Lover (DELTA) :P

Danko
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Danko » 24 Jan 2012, 10:19

Nathalie - Love In The Forthcoming Century (Extended Version) (Awsome track! Sounds like she is saying in chorus ''motherf*cker your life goes on'' ;D)