Super Eurobeat 223

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
MrTechpara
Bad Bad Bad

Post by MrTechpara » 21 Apr 2013, 14:44

Here is the first confirmed song fr SEB 223.

WELCOME TO THE SHOW / TANITH AND DARK EVIL.

which is funny because those aliases are usually Hyper Techno ones.

Here the para routine from SEF.
DJ BOSS did confirm it is on SEB 223.

http://youtu.be/hlHOg6dUhOE

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 21 Apr 2013, 16:01

MrTechpara wrote:Here is the first confirmed song fr SEB 223.

WELCOME TO THE SHOW / TANITH AND DARK EVIL.

which is funny because those aliases are usually Hyper Techno ones.

Here the para routine from SEF.
DJ BOSS did confirm it is on SEB 223.

http://youtu.be/hlHOg6dUhOE
Hmmm, different. So I'm assuming that's Linda and Ennio (a.k.a. Irene & Fastway) on vocals, which means that it's an SCP track? There are some promising parts (the melody in the 5th bar of the chorus is delicious!) and some other parts that just sound like a mess. But I'll reserve judgement for now ;)

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 21 Apr 2013, 16:12

I was blown away by this track when I heard it. It's a great f'ing meld of using Hyper Techno vocals with eurobeat melodies. I just love that SCP is on top of the eurobeat game constantly experimenting with new sounds and mixing genres. Cannot wait until next month to hear it in its full glory.

synthjunkie
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by synthjunkie » 21 Apr 2013, 21:14

I am loving it.

At first, the intro sounded a bit weird, but I think because it's not a good quailty sound source, but as soon as the riff comes in. I am just loving it, and the male vocals which are strong and hyper techno-ish make it even better. I am also liking the female vocals here (no super high pitched vocals on helium!).

It would be awesome to see more techno inspired Eurobeat songs released by other labels on SEB albums instead of being released on other platforms. I do really hope this is the new direction more Eurobeat songs will be following, as we did see different eras of eurobeat experiment with house and trance and some techno in the past, but for some reason the techno influenced eurobeat might make a comeback, apart from the hyper techno tracks being released, which for some reason haven't been getting as much attention from the fanatic eurobeat fans, so this blend of eurobeat/hyper techno might help please both crowds if it be just the right balance of eurobeat vs. hyper techno in order for it to still be labeled as "eurobeat."

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 22 Apr 2013, 00:50

the_ditz wrote:Hmmm, different. So I'm assuming that's Linda and Ennio (a.k.a. Irene & Fastway) on vocals, which means that it's an SCP track? There are some promising parts (the melody in the 5th bar of the chorus is delicious!) and some other parts that just sound like a mess. But I'll reserve judgement for now ;)
Nope. Tanith is....... La Gatta (as in Ace Feat. La Gatta - One Touch on SEB176). Dark Evil is Fastway. Fastway and La Gatta sung 3 Hyper-Techno tracks together if memory serves under that alias. *looks for the titles on Youtube* No, actually, 4! She's So Sexy, Shoot 'em Up, Heaven Or Hell and Screamin' Rebel. Usually, Fastway raps and La Gatta sings. Like in Eurodance. However, here, they... sing together. So, it's not a "Featuring" track, it's Fastway AND La Gatta.

I'm pumped for this track.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 22 Apr 2013, 02:15

Hrm...I'm wondering who the female vocals are on tracks "Vicious Angel" and "B Gone" under the name Cypher from SCP? Linda or La Gatta? Or What about "Check It Out" under the name Violet?

BTW, also we can't forget Tanith ft Mr. E on "You Turn Me" from WLTP Mission Style III!

I am may be alone, but I would love for SCP to do indie releases of new hyper techno tracks much like Sinclaire Style is doing every so often.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 22 Apr 2013, 05:09

This is not really my style.

La Gatta's part isn't too bad, but the intro and Fastway's vocal style ruin it for me and seeing that SCP's entries are rather short; what more can I really expect. A super catchy chorus?

TIME and ABeatC tried out some Techno Flavoured intros in the mid 90's, but those were done with melody and class and even then It took me a while to accept them. This one sounds a bit too much "in your face techno" for my liking

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 22 Apr 2013, 10:45

Wait a sec, was it confirmed that La Gatta is not Irene/Rosemary/Yo Shine etc... cause they sound exactly the same and I was under the impression they were the same person... and also the same person who did all the female vocals on SCP hyper techno songs except Rok-Matic :???:

Akira
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Akira » 22 Apr 2013, 17:43

I sort of like the song, but I would definitely NOT like if every eurobeat song turned out to have this same "techno-inspired" style. I mean, I like it because it makes the song different, original, and it's a risky fusion. Also, I miss La Gatta and Ennio's vocals on techno tracks (SCP's techno was my favourite).

I loved the introduction, BUT it's too much techno-flavoured for a eurobeat track. It makes you expect a powerful hyper techno synth riff and not the sweet eurobeat-styled riff we get. Also I find it too hyper for eurobeat sometimes. It makes me want to listen to a hyper techno version/remix of it and not the original song! Still, I'm loving the chorus and La Gatta's vocals :)

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 22 Apr 2013, 18:01

Yeah, I thought that the vocals sounded slightly different from Linda's, but she was the only current vocalist that I could pin them too. I'd forgotten about La Gatta since she only ever really did "One Touch" in SEB ;)

Darkholme
Eurobeat Master

Post by Darkholme » 22 Apr 2013, 18:54

Exactly 11 days ago SEBofficial tweeted that they're mastering and doing "final checks". To me that means that they have the tracklist down but won't reveal it.

That's pretty annoying, I just want to know what tracks are on there before I buy it. But I'll probably buy anyway :x

Skyblue
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Skyblue » 23 Apr 2013, 01:47

SEF DX's new lesson song means next SEB will included new songs, I think :-)

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 23 Apr 2013, 06:44

Darkholme
Exactly 11 days ago SEBofficial tweeted that they're mastering and doing "final checks". To me that means that they have the tracklist down but won't reveal it.

That's pretty annoying, I just want to know what tracks are on there before I buy it. But I'll probably buy anyway
I'm starting to think AVEX is doing this on purpose so we have a super rocket-like Hard -On for this disc by the TIME the previews are released....and it's kinda working :!:

thejti
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by thejti » 25 Apr 2013, 00:23

La Gatta is Irene.
Stop City Lover Can't You Break My Style?

synthjunkie
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by synthjunkie » 27 Apr 2013, 23:01

i think i should get some bonus points for getting these!

btw, Is it just me or does the last photo look ALOT like Sofia Vergana?

RE-EDIT.
I found out these were fakes......
Sorry people....
Damn, they look pretty good too!
I should have suspected the similarity between the colored nails/lips thing that is going on here and with SEB 221 and 222 as a bit OVERDONE, and would think that the new covers might focus on another artistic feature.
Last edited by synthjunkie on 27 Apr 2013, 23:38, edited 2 times in total.