North Korea tests long-range missile

There's a wide world also outside of Eurobeat, this is where you discuss it.
oresama-chan
Eurohero

North Korea tests long-range missile

Post by oresama-chan » 05 Jul 2006, 07:02

What the f**king hell are they doing?????

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/0 ... index.html
ImageImageImage

Sadie
Mega NRG Girl

Post by Sadie » 05 Jul 2006, 18:26

He's insane. There's no real logic behind the decision, just insanity. However, he's still their leader. If we take him out, another crazy war-lord could take over. If we don't, we can either get an agreement set-up or wait 'til he dies, and then interject ourselves.

From what I've read about in this article, and seen on the news, it looks like no immediate action is going to be taken. Today the sanction on Iran is starting (to end on the 12th), and the U.N. Security Council is to meet soon. That's probably when this will be officialy brought-up for discussion. Japan, with the U.S., Britain, France, and South Korea's support, issued a statement calling for action (diplomacy) earlier today. China and Russia are only willing to offer statements.

What's North Korea doing? I think EVERYONE would like to know the answer to that.
Energy :: Mega NRG Man Fansite

Cosmic_Bard
Eurobeat Master

Post by Cosmic_Bard » 05 Jul 2006, 20:52

North Korea is a small, poor country with an exceptional military budget. Everyone wants to be in the public eye, so why not do some public missile tests as a show of force? Missile tests are nothing new, but only when they're against certain sanctions, does it become a problem. Given Kim Jong-il's style of rule over N.Korea, it seems he's trying to establish the country as a respectful and powerful nation... but of course, like most oppresive rulers, he's going about it in a very straightforward and arrogant fashion.

On another note, it seems exceedingly unlikely that North Korea will attack ANYONE, EVER. The backlash from nearly every country on the globe is something I'm sure N.Korea doesn't want. It all goes back to Alfred Nobel's theory on deterrent force, whereby it's theorized that if everyone has amazingly powerful weapons, everyone will be so scared of reprisal from the other countries with amazingly powerful weapons that no aggression will take place.
Be the sound you feel inside your voice!

Save Your Voice to Sing a Song - Brian Ice

Vadim
Eurobeat Scholar

Re: North Korea tests long-range missile

Post by Vadim » 07 Jul 2006, 03:22

"oresama-chan"]What the f**king hell are they doing?????
They are explaining this test by a necessity to counter a threat of a pre-emptive strike by USA. U may or may not know that just such strike
was done to your own country in 1945. Does Hiroshima and Nagasaki
ring a bell..?
As we all know USA *High Command* invades and attacks other countries on a pretext of them having *wmd*,and if such are
not there than reason of bringing a democracy through bombing
and occupation will suffice just as nicely for the O'reilly watching,
porch flag owning, populace.

oresama-chan
Eurohero

Post by oresama-chan » 07 Jul 2006, 10:54

People would have to be emancipated from the clamp down and the gag
by the state or the warload, but by who? I have no idea.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/korea/article ... 25,00.html

When I learned in the above article human flesh was being sold
as pork or beef out there, I got the pip.
ImageImageImage

Vadim
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Vadim » 07 Jul 2006, 15:27

It is what it is and what everyone expected it to be. N.K. government is going into extremes out of fear of Nato attack(instead of food,they grow opium,so they can arm themselves against USA).
It's impossible to keep up with USA anyway in arms race,as no other nation on earth can do the military spending of USA. Unfortunately,USA
is currently in recession and is on a fast train to further bankruptcy and worsening of living standards. Yet tens of billions are being poured into a senseless Iraq adventure,while USA's economy needs instead a heavy state subsidy to save it, and there is a recession going on.
It's very easy to put all the blame on northern korean government,
but to make changes u have to personally fully engage your opponent
and offer him positive incentives. USA and Co just terrorize and bully all
those countries that are ideologically incompatible with NWO.
Iran is going for a nuke too. Apparently,they also have reasons to fear being atacked by USA. This nation is also on that fabulous Bush-Cheney's *axis of evil* list.

Toni
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Toni » 07 Jul 2006, 18:04

N.K. Is win! Especially when you know that N.K. has no usable nucleair missiles at all. They aren't that advanced. If they were they could only afford 2 to 10 nucleair missiles. No need to worry.

What was scary though was that my girlfriend was flying across the Japanese Sea when N.K. launced their shait. *shrugs*
I'm on the Road Again - Powerful T.

CheeseCake! Studio
Toni Productions

Currently working on: Mega NRG Team 3

Vadim
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Vadim » 07 Jul 2006, 20:17

Toni wrote:N.K. Is win! Especially when you know that N.K. has no usable nucleair missiles at all. They aren't that advanced. If they were they could only afford 2 to 10 nucleair missiles. No need to worry.

What was scary though was that my girlfriend was flying across the Japanese Sea when N.K. launced their shait. *shrugs*
the thing about nukes is that they don't need to be much advanced
to do their damage. Keep in mind that in 1945 it was enough to drop one bomb in order to destroy a city. N.Korean missiles can reach USA as their range allows that. As far as numbers of those are concerned,N.K. has just fired up 7 of those in a test. Apparently they can afford to test 7 of
their rockets,which means they gots many more where that came from.
Bottom line: wanna have an empire,be prepared for backyard fireworks.

aXu
The Sidekick

Post by aXu » 08 Jul 2006, 01:21

Nothing wrong to show the mighty yankees that someone else got missiles too. But they should test them in their on turf, not anywhere near any other country
Cybersex is on the line, I'm still running in the nineties

Vadim
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Vadim » 08 Jul 2006, 05:52

AxU wrote:Nothing wrong to show the mighty yankees that someone else got missiles too. But they should test them in their on turf, not anywhere near any other country
I think the idea behind testing an intercontinental ballistic missile is
shooting it very far away from your turf,cause these missiles are kinda supposed to go from their turf to the turf of other countries.
I should be a rocket scientist, or something..

aXu
The Sidekick

Post by aXu » 08 Jul 2006, 11:39

Yeah.. i said that they should TEST them on their own turf. They tested it near Japan.. was it like 160km from Japan?. So what if the missile can fly to Alaska, NK didnt shoot it to Alaska.

If NK shoots that missile to Alaska, i'm sure that that's the start of 3rd World War.. because yankees can't shoot any missiles to NK, because Russia are NK's neighbours and NK is not far from China either.
Cybersex is on the line, I'm still running in the nineties

Toni
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Toni » 08 Jul 2006, 17:20

NK can afford to launch some old-heap-missiles, but not the research for nucleair weapons I guess. I'd bet those missiles which were launced are old russian-soviet types. It's pure intimidating, nothing else.

The UN and US reacted very reluctant compared to what I was expecting. So that means that the situation isn't that tense. The 'occident' has probably obtained the knowledge that NK doens't really have any nukes.
I'm on the Road Again - Powerful T.

CheeseCake! Studio
Toni Productions

Currently working on: Mega NRG Team 3