Super Eurobeat 175

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Schiznik
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Schiznik » 06 Mar 2007, 06:27

It's great to see everyone enjoying the new album, hopefully future SEB's will live up to the quality of this one.

Also, my friend just got the Initial D 4th Stage non-stop megamix, and they actually put Takumi in it! Cant wait to hear this new Neo song without all the car screeches and voices. Also, a new Go 2 and a few other songs i've never heard.
~Forget the bus, take the Express Love!~

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 06 Mar 2007, 08:35

Schiznik wrote
Anyways, anyone notice how all the SEB productions are becoming more "trance-like"? With the heavy bass in some songs and trance elements, it's nice to hear something fresh

Oh No No No! this is exactly what turned me off to a few songs. Like I said before, I do not need any new direction in my Eurobeat. Traditional fast hyper with lots of vocals and catchy keys is suffice for me.

As for Go Go lable: It didn't blow me off my feet, but I did enjoy the Kick bass maximized. 8)

Someone made a comment that if one were blinded ,you couln't tell what lable each song was from. Way off there buddy. Each lable has there own SIGNATURE sound. You couldn't mistake AbeatC with HRG or TIME with SCP? Would you? Though some of Vibration's earlier songs had a definate TIME vibe to them. I guess that is just because Gino Caria was one of the founding members.

Come to think of it FLEA lable from 80's -90's sounded at TIMES like ABEATC and other TIMES like TIME. That was, I think because FLEA was just a licencing lable that let Composers like Newfield, Rodgers and Dall Ora, produce right out of there own studios. :D

Anyways, not to stray too much from topic(Too Late) :D

SEB 175 was great and 176 has a lot to live up to. :D

Schiznik
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Schiznik » 06 Mar 2007, 08:54

drnrg wrote:Schiznik wrote
Anyways, anyone notice how all the SEB productions are becoming more "trance-like"? With the heavy bass in some songs and trance elements, it's nice to hear something fresh

Oh No No No! this is exactly what turned me off to a few songs. Like I said before, I do not need any new direction in my Eurobeat. Traditional fast hyper with lots of vocals and catchy keys is suffice for me.

As for Go Go lable: It didn't blow me off my feet, but I did enjoy the Kick bass maximized. 8)

Someone made a comment that if one were blinded ,you couln't tell what lable each song was from. Way off there buddy. Each lable has there own SIGNATURE sound. You couldn't mistake AbeatC with HRG or TIME with SCP? Would you? Though some of Vibration's earlier songs had a definate TIME vibe to them. I guess that is just because Gino Caria was one of the founding members.

Come to think of it FLEA lable from 80's -90's sounded at TIMES like ABEATC and other TIMES like TIME. That was, I think because FLEA was just a licencing lable that let Composers like Newfield, Rodgers and Dall Ora, produce right out of there own studios. :D

Anyways, not to stray too much from topic(Too Late) :D

SEB 175 was great and 176 has a lot to live up to. :D
Well, I guess it's a matter of preference there. I like Eurobeat, and Trance/Techno so I enjoy hearing some songs mix the two genres together. But like Nine said, it depends on the vocalist/alias. The new Cherry song and Running Ninja have trance-like elements, which is why some people either love it or hate it. Nothing wrong with the old traditional style of Eurobeat, but for one of the longest running series of albums in the world, eventually they'll have to change direction to attract a new generation of people. Which brings up the question of what will happen to Eurobeat in general once Giancarlo and other big names pass down the throne?

MarkIventi
Eurobeat Boom

Post by MarkIventi » 06 Mar 2007, 09:07

@ Drnrg
I guess you were blindfolded when reading my post?
I said it's impossible to hear the difference between GGM and A.Beat-C and that I was disappointed by that. Don't take my words and twist them into something totally different my friend...

And also, after almost two decades of Eurobeat of which the past 13 (!!) years no evident evolution in sound has taken place, I welcome new directions with great enthusiasm!

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 06 Mar 2007, 09:27

I just have to say..... there are 12 pages for this album's topic... XD Usually SEB topics only get around like, 2-4 pages. It's pretty cool though! keep up the posting, let's see this thread get even more pages! whooo~

Ronald
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Ronald » 06 Mar 2007, 14:59

MarkIventi wrote:I welcome new directions with great enthusiasm!
I fully agree with you Mark! New directions are welcome! Let me make my selve clear I do like the sound but a change of style could bring some refreshment.
Also I recognise my selve totally with the remark of Mark concerning the new Domino. I've been listening to the new Domino (via MuMo net), yes I know 30 seconds but quickly I clearly could here the 'masterhand' of Oliva. No differents between ABEATC (so far). For me the same can be said about Lolita and the MEGA NRG track. Understandible cause Sandro was the main man behind most of the Lolita, Mega NRG Man productions. We will see what the future will bring. A better judgement can be done then.
My opninion about the other labels:
SCP they have there special style. Personally I like that very much! Constant quality ... go go Stefano & your team!
Delta with the incoming material from Capaldi & Arduini + the 'one and only' Newfield & 2Hot 4 Moroni : I think they are gonna be strong in 2007. I wait for there trancy track (like SCP does ...).
TIME, is going steady for me. I like the trax but if I compare it with the 'old' days!, there's a huge difference. Yes, I know different area but still those memories!
Hi-NRG, I respect there work over the years but it isen't my style, sorry.
And ABEATC, yes what can I say. The change with Luigi and the 'return of Annerley' is fantastic. Together with GOGOMusic a smart move to continue the amount of trax on each SEB while each production team can work with there desired people and via there own structure. Via this structure less pressure each month cause less productions have to be created. Perhaps new ideas can then easily be created ...........
Totall conclusion for me, Eurobeat is going strong and will be going strong.

Ronald.

taQ
Eurobeat Master

Post by taQ » 06 Mar 2007, 15:43

ah i can't belive i forgot to mention this, i even realized it from the preview. does tuttifrutti lollipop remind anyone else of people come on!/eurobeat girls? also, is it just me or are kiki & fancy starting to sound even LESS like their former selves, and more identical to blasts!'s females? I think the intro sounds too much like number game/robodolls...even that song's vocals sound more like kiki & kika/fancy

Jion

Post by Jion » 06 Mar 2007, 18:46

ronald wrote:
MarkIventi wrote:I welcome new directions with great enthusiasm!
I fully agree with you Mark! New directions are welcome! Let me make my selve clear I do like the sound but a change of style could bring some refreshment.
Also I recognise my selve totally with the remark of Mark concerning the new Domino. I've been listening to the new Domino (via MuMo net), yes I know 30 seconds but quickly I clearly could here the 'masterhand' of Oliva. No differents between ABEATC (so far). For me the same can be said about Lolita and the MEGA NRG track. Understandible cause Sandro was the main man behind most of the Lolita, Mega NRG Man productions. We will see what the future will bring. A better judgement can be done then.
My opninion about the other labels:
SCP they have there special style. Personally I like that very much! Constant quality ... go go Stefano & your team!
Delta with the incoming material from Capaldi & Arduini + the 'one and only' Newfield & 2Hot 4 Moroni : I think they are gonna be strong in 2007. I wait for there trancy track (like SCP does ...).
TIME, is going steady for me. I like the trax but if I compare it with the 'old' days!, there's a huge difference. Yes, I know different area but still those memories!
Hi-NRG, I respect there work over the years but it isen't my style, sorry.
And ABEATC, yes what can I say. The change with Luigi and the 'return of Annerley' is fantastic. Together with GOGOMusic a smart move to continue the amount of trax on each SEB while each production team can work with there desired people and via there own structure. Via this structure less pressure each month cause less productions have to be created. Perhaps new ideas can then easily be created ...........
Totall conclusion for me, Eurobeat is going strong and will be going strong.

Ronald.
Well said Ronald! I agree with pretty much everything there. The only thing is some new Time songs (especially Bad Bad Bad and Pride) really compare with the older Time songs in quality and power. While slower and less focused on raw power, some of the older songs especially ones sung by Fernando Bonini, Gino Caria & Clara Moroni really had the power of these newer songs mostly in the way they were sung and presented (LOVE FOR MONEY!) Eurobeat is going strong and stronger!
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

Schiznik
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Schiznik » 07 Mar 2007, 05:42

Nine wrote:I just have to say..... there are 12 pages for this album's topic... XD Usually SEB topics only get around like, 2-4 pages. It's pretty cool though! keep up the posting, let's see this thread get even more pages! whooo~
Yeah, the whole forum is waaay more active than it was 1-2 months ago where someone would occasionally post every one or two days. Let's hope it stays this way!

Ricfiam
Eurobeat Master

Post by Ricfiam » 07 Mar 2007, 09:32

Hmm, do we have a label picture for Gogo's music?
...I remember that time...
D I A B O L I K

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 07 Mar 2007, 10:49

Mark Iventi wrote
@ Drnrg
I guess you were blindfolded when reading my post?
I said it's impossible to hear the difference between GGM and A.Beat-C and that I was disappointed by that. Don't take my words and twist them into something totally different my friend...

Sorry my bad :oops:

redtarzanboi wrote
Well said Ronald! I agree with pretty much everything there. The only thing is some new Time songs (especially Bad Bad Bad and Pride) really compare with the older Time songs in quality and power. While slower and less focused on raw power, some of the older songs especially ones sung by Fernando Bonini, Gino Caria & Clara Moroni really had the power of these newer songs mostly in the way they were sung and presented (LOVE FOR MONEY!) Eurobeat is going strong and stronger!

You hit that note right on the MONEY :D

..and I must admit that while I do not like Trance or Techno elements in other Eurobeat labels, when TIME used them in mid 90's, it did not turn me off at all. So it is a matter of label prefenence 8)

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 07 Mar 2007, 13:30

drnrg wrote:..and I must admit that while I do not like Trance or Techno elements in other Eurobeat labels, when TIME used them in mid 90's, it did not turn me off at all. So it is a matter of label prefenence 8)
I think we've always known that you were ever-so-slightly biased towards Time Records to be honest!! :lol:

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 07 Mar 2007, 13:44

the_ditz wrote:
drnrg wrote:..and I must admit that while I do not like Trance or Techno elements in other Eurobeat labels, when TIME used them in mid 90's, it did not turn me off at all. So it is a matter of label prefenence 8)
I think we've always known that you were ever-so-slightly biased towards Time Records to be honest!! :lol:
Haha, you don't say? :D

Sadie
Mega NRG Girl

Post by Sadie » 07 Mar 2007, 23:46

Bore wrote:
the_ditz wrote:
What a shocker... :lol:
Last edited by Sadie on 08 Mar 2007, 23:44, edited 1 time in total.
Energy :: Mega NRG Man Fansite

Schiznik
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Schiznik » 08 Mar 2007, 00:47

Sadie wrote:
Bore wrote:
the_ditz wrote: I think we've always known that you were ever-so-slightly biased towards Time Records to be honest!! :lol:
What a shcoker... :lol:
hehe, everyone's a little bit biased against something when it comes to Eurobeat.