MAMMA MIA!!!!! Mr. Sinclaire left DELTA!!

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
oresama-chan
Eurohero

MAMMA MIA!!!!! Mr. Sinclaire left DELTA!!

Post by oresama-chan » 09 Jan 2007, 15:16

As some of you (or all of you?) already no doubt know, He left Delta.
Well, but I must post this as a Delta lover cuz also last year I posted
something similar. :lol:

This time he mentioned it by himself in an interview with Japanese
local FM radio program.

Here's the link to the podcast.
http://www.bennet.jp/miki/podcast/2007/ ... laire.html
ImageImageImage

taQ
Eurobeat Master

Post by taQ » 09 Jan 2007, 15:18

atleast now i dont have to keep that secret anymore 8D

Jion

Post by Jion » 09 Jan 2007, 17:56

So is Sinclaire Style releasing Eurobeat or is it a different type of music label?
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 09 Jan 2007, 22:01

"You're a producer and truck maker?"

XDDDD

cheeseman
Eurobeat Master

Post by cheeseman » 10 Jan 2007, 08:01

"If you ever leave me, I won't cry" - I wonder if he wrote that song on purpose... :)

Anyway, let's hope he brings Maurizio De Jorio back to his new label - I miss him!

Ronald
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Ronald » 10 Jan 2007, 12:10

Roby Arduini (has a long history and he's very good) plus Morris Capaldi (if I recall this last name correctly) are now two new 'external' producers of Delta.
Futher I hope that Andrea (if he wants) find a new way to 're-enter' the Eurobeat scene soon.

Ronald.

p.s: if you look closely to the inlay of SEB 172 you will see another change within a Eurobeat label ............ producers change (already mentioned on my 'merry X-mas post'). I was surprised nobody noticed this, maybe cause this 'great man' never apeared in the Eurobeat spotlight!

oresama-chan
Eurohero

Post by oresama-chan » 10 Jan 2007, 12:32

ronald wrote:I was surprised nobody noticed this, maybe cause this 'great man' never apeared in the Eurobeat spotlight!
You mean Sandro Oliva, I guess. 8)
Dave Rodgers fired him, right? and now he is with Dima.
ImageImageImage

Ronald
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Ronald » 10 Jan 2007, 13:11

I don't know and I do not wanna know the details but I heard this during the party in Mantova (may 2006). The same evening/night Dave confirmed it. Seeing the inlay of 172 that he does now the productions with Luigi Raimundi confirmed that this 'break up' has been a final one.
Personally I must say Sandro has had a very very huge impact on ABEATC. Perhaps more than you ever found out! A very nice man, a very good producer with lots and lots of experience. Don't forget he was there during the 'early days' of Time.
I wish him lots of luck in his new work envoirment. With DiMarcantonio?

Ronald.

oresama-chan
Eurohero

Post by oresama-chan » 10 Jan 2007, 16:13

ronald wrote: Personally I must say Sandro has had a very very huge impact on ABEATC. Perhaps more than you ever found out!
Yeah, I couldn't agree with you more, so when I heard that from some
person, I thought what terrible things Dave did to him.
ronald wrote:A very nice man, a very good producer with lots and lots of experience. Don't forget he was there during the 'early days' of Time.
I recalled Laurent's words saying
newfield wrote:Some people can drive a car,some just stand on the backseats.Many are afraid of doing a step forward,do not trust in their capacity,better work in studio from monday to friday 9am-6pm and no headache to carry on a label...life is full of crossroads...it's up to you,get a driving license or not.
ImageImageImage

Ronald
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Ronald » 10 Jan 2007, 16:46

oresama-chan wrote: Yeah, I couldn't agree with you more, so when I heard that from some
person, I thought what terrible things Dave did to him.
I don't know what exactly happened. So I don't know who did what to who. It's like the real live, relations sometimes end. Who's the blame, is not the matter. Life goes on!
I'm glad for both "party's" that they can continue with something they are really good in. Creating EUROBEAT!!

Ronald (goind for diner!).

P.s: and for Delta, again watch Roby Arduini! Did create some masterpieces in a period the word Eurobeat was not even yet known!

newfield
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by newfield » 10 Jan 2007, 20:29

Sandro Oliva is the king of the console! back in mid 80's when Sandro left Saifam I got the job as Mauro's sound engineer...thanks Mr Oliva!! (see you tomorrow in Dima studio)

Sadie
Mega NRG Girl

Post by Sadie » 10 Jan 2007, 21:28

ronald wrote:Personally I must say Sandro has had a very very huge impact on ABEATC. Perhaps more than you ever found out! A very nice man, a very good producer with lots and lots of experience. Don't forget he was there during the 'early days' of Time.
Couldn't agree more. He's quite talented... and through A-Beat C has released a great deal of wonderful songs. He did a good job with Memory Records in the 80's as well; some of my favorite italo songs were done with him as a lyricist or producer, as with eurobeat of course.

I hope he reappears eventually [on SEB]. :(

... Aren't we supposed to be talking about Andrea? ^^;
Energy :: Mega NRG Man Fansite

Jion

Post by Jion » 11 Jan 2007, 03:30

It seems this is definitely the era of change in the backgrounds. It seems to have started with Dima leaving LED followed by Laurent's departure then Sandro leaving, Luigi returning to a permanent role in A-Beat C and the news of Sinclaire Style. Wasn't there also news about Contini leaving A-Beat C to work with SCP or move to make his own label?
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 11 Jan 2007, 07:35

Any chance of Bratt returning to AbeatC or better yey jumping on board the TIME Train

MarkIventi
Eurobeat Boom

Post by MarkIventi » 11 Jan 2007, 21:54

I think the day that Bratt will be working for A.Beat-C again will be the same day I win 600.000.000 euro's and fly across the moon :)