Mu-Mo & Musicmaster Updates Topic

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 14 Sep 2007, 08:52

d-tan wrote:Agree with you 100% :( But on the new The Best Of GPP+wltp vinyls, jewelry summer and Vampire got up to almost 4 minutes long, despite being DJ Gun edits!! He must have heard all of the people bitching and moaning, because he changed on the SEB vinyls too. On the SEB 171 and 172 vinyls, they were cut shorter than the SEB edits but from 173~now they've been longer than the SEB edits.

What is the overall message? DJ Gun sucks XD
Good the edits are getting longer, we just need to hastle and bitch to him a bit more, so he leaves the songs ENTIRELY! :evil:
It's unfortunate they can't all get the Honmax treatment like Show Me love and El Paso did. They were both a sweet 5 min+ on the vinyls
Yay! I love Show Me Love and El Paso :) Can't wait to get my hands on my copy.

A little OT (well, I did go OT with my vent XD) on the vinyls why the hell is Looka Bomba and A Whole New World on them o_O They weren't even on the cds.

d-tan
Eurobeat Fan

Post by d-tan » 14 Sep 2007, 14:10

Shawaazu wrote:Good the edits are getting longer, we just need to hastle and bitch to him a bit more, so he leaves the songs ENTIRELY! :evil:
I doubt that's going to happen anytime soon XD I've heard rumors from the Eurobeat DJ scene that they don't put extended mixes on the vinyls anymore because avex is afraid the DJs are going to rip them and pirate them :| I know with my friends who are Hyper Techno DJs, in order for them to get the new Hyper Techno songs, they have to pledge to avex that they won't send them out under any conditions. :???: Avex is too paranoid for my life.
Shawaazu wrote:A little OT (well, I did go OT with my vent XD) on the vinyls why the hell is Looka Bomba and A Whole New World on them o_O They weren't even on the cds.
For A Whole New World it's just a leftover from LovEuro, and Looka Bomba probably because avex whores Go 2 out a lot. haha
I WANT YOUR AVEX POINTS!!!!11
Super Euro Power Hour

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 14 Sep 2007, 14:45

d-tan wrote:
Shawaazu wrote:Good the edits are getting longer, we just need to hastle and bitch to him a bit more, so he leaves the songs ENTIRELY! :evil:
I doubt that's going to happen anytime soon XD I've heard rumors from the Eurobeat DJ scene that they don't put extended mixes on the vinyls anymore because avex is afraid the DJs are going to rip them and pirate them :| I know with my friends who are Hyper Techno DJs, in order for them to get the new Hyper Techno songs, they have to pledge to avex that they won't send them out under any conditions. :???: Avex is too paranoid for my life.
Shawaazu wrote:A little OT (well, I did go OT with my vent XD) on the vinyls why the hell is Looka Bomba and A Whole New World on them o_O They weren't even on the cds.
For A Whole New World it's just a leftover from LovEuro, and Looka Bomba probably because avex whores Go 2 out a lot. haha

Silly avex

(I think that's all that needs to be said with those explainations XD)

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 15 Sep 2007, 02:07

I just bought Mr. M - 180 on mu-mo. :)
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 15 Sep 2007, 10:12

well, What Are you waiting for X-Mas? Send it to me. ha Ha ,Just Kidding. I know I'm the last person you would send it to, but I do envy you :grin:

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 15 Sep 2007, 12:16

Wtb love para^2 vol. 4 extendeds already :C

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 15 Sep 2007, 12:40

After like $10 wasteage, I FINALLY got music-master to work for me :grin:

So, I too shall be waiting for love parapara 4 extendeds :o

cheeseman
Eurobeat Master

Post by cheeseman » 15 Sep 2007, 14:09

Having heard the intros of Supercar and Stranger on Blast's Myspace page, I definitely want the extended versions of these tracks.
...as well as all the other Blast! tracks and Iron Man :grin:
Let's hope they appear on music-master soon...

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 18 Sep 2007, 00:54

cheeseman
...as well as all the other Blast! tracks and Iron Man

OOOWEEE! I'd even listen to an ear agonizing techno track, if I could get Iron Man- M.C. Thunder on extended! Can U guess why? :grin:

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 18 Sep 2007, 12:24

Shawaazu wrote:
d-tan wrote:Agree with you 100% :( But on the new The Best Of GPP+wltp vinyls, jewelry summer and Vampire got up to almost 4 minutes long, despite being DJ Gun edits!! He must have heard all of the people bitching and moaning, because he changed on the SEB vinyls too. On the SEB 171 and 172 vinyls, they were cut shorter than the SEB edits but from 173~now they've been longer than the SEB edits.

What is the overall message? DJ Gun sucks XD
Good the edits are getting longer, we just need to hastle and bitch to him a bit more, so he leaves the songs ENTIRELY! :evil:
Ok, DJ Gun needs to be shot right now :-x

>_> Fight Fire With Fire 2007 is a total of about 2:30!!! What the hell. ><

El Paso is friggen awesome though <3

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 26 Sep 2007, 08:51

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 26 Sep 2007, 13:47

e...
Maybe I'll buy my favorites maybe not
Interresting though (because I know a way to get rid of DRMs).
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 12 Oct 2007, 18:23

whoooooooooooooo extendeds!! blood on fire extended is hot

Ricfiam
Eurobeat Master

Post by Ricfiam » 13 Oct 2007, 06:25

Hi all,
Mu-Mo downloads are still 128 kbit wma? Or they have Wav files too?
Thanks
...I remember that time...
D I A B O L I K

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 15 Oct 2007, 10:54

Nope, still 128kbps WMA only...