Get your daily eurobeat ratio

Eurobeat-Prime News & Comments
Bore
Founder

Get your daily eurobeat ratio

Post by Bore » 04 Feb 2008, 10:30

A new year has kicked off and new eurobeat album is out yet again, let' all hope for a good year of 2008 with eurobeat! The review for the newest eurobeat release is also covered for now: So I present you with: <a href="http://eurobeat-prime.com/reviews/seb184.php">Super Eurobeat 184 Review</a>.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 04 Feb 2008, 15:20

Looks accurate to me overall. I think Love For Money 2008 is better than you state it to be, but that's probably just me. Also, BOOM! the #17 10+++++ streak is finally broken.

I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive though. :???:

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 08 Feb 2008, 08:56

Pretty decent review. I'm well aware of the Eurobeat style you like, so it's an adequate assesment. Hey after so many years , you still not used to Giordano's vocals, huh? You really bashed Ace Warrior. I didn't think it was half as bad as that :???:

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 08 Feb 2008, 10:46

I do feel there's just simply not enough vocal range to offer as much variety as some of the other vocalists. Dave per say has a really impressive range of vocals as they go from really high to low where as most of the Gambogi vocals stick to the midway and don't stray a whole lot from there, which I do find slightly boring at times.
On the better songs where there's a really good melody & soundworld to back him up, it's no biggie but on the slightly more typical songs it doesn't manage to light up enough extra edge for it as I'd hope to.

EDIT: Or maybe it's just the songs that don't offer him more vocal variety... Might be that as well.