Vibration + Eurobeat Masters + Energy Revolution @ Juno!

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 20 May 2008, 10:41

Best Vibration track to ever feature on SEB!! :grin:

kbandressen
Bad Bad Bad

Post by kbandressen » 20 May 2008, 20:58

Whoa, awesome! Not only is it a huge update, but it's a huge update that has Queen of Fire, Rock me Tonight, and Stand Inside My Love extendeds!

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 21 May 2008, 06:43

I got my Queen Of Fire, but where is my Queen Of The Night :(

I'm gonna mention that on his myspace.

On the bright side I got Samurai. Best vest Vibration track ever featured on Euromach.

and some decent versions of Revolution and Shock The Night. Now where's King Of Fire?

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 22 May 2008, 10:10

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 28 May 2008, 12:48

Well, that was certainly fast - the last batch of Vibration songs are out now...

VIB 070: Jimmy Bravo - Queen Of The Night
VIB 129: Jimmy Bravo - Starman
VIB 052: Queen Regina - Take My Broken Heart
VIB 060: Luna - Tell Me
VIB 097: Elisa - Tell Me The Reason Why
VIB 118: Elisa - The Way You Love Me
VIB 048: Priscilla - Thinking Of You
VIB 064: Priscilla - Tiger Lover
VIB 002: Sharon K. - Time To Fly
VIB 096: J. Rush - Tokyo Night
VIB 125: Maxx Ducati - Valentino Samurai
VIB 021: Geena - Vibration
VIB 076: Jackie 'O - Warrior
VIB 047: Betty Blue - We Can Make It Stronger
VIB 020: Jackie 'O - What's Your Game
VIB 094: Jimmy Bravo - Why Don't You
VIB 153: Jackie 'O - Wings Of Fire
VIB 100: Jackie 'O - X-Man Story
VIB 069: Wonder Mary - You Are A Mystery
VIB 010: Regina - You Belong To Me
VIB 116: Luna - Your Love Is Magic

So in the end they only missed out 4 songs - Mystic Wings Of Fire, Me and My, Jumping To Joy, Fly

ALSO! The Eurobeat Masters label songs have started appearing now...

EM 020: Judy Crystal - Baby Love Me
EM 020B: Judy Crystal - Baby Love Me (Speed Mix)
EM 010: Judy Crystal - Boom Boom Boom
EM 002: John Desire - Come On Feel The X-Tasy
EM 014: Judy Crystal - Din Don Dan
EM 012: John Desire - Exotic Japan
EM 004: Judy Crystal - God Of Romance
EM 005: John Desire - Hot Limit
EM 017: Mary Blond - I Had Better Love You
EM 016: Mary Blond - I Love You
EM 015: Rose & John - Living In America
EM 008: John Desire - Midnight Radio
EM 009: Judy Crystal - Nori Nori Nori
EM 013: Eurobeat Lovers - Over The Time
EM 006: Eurobeat Lovers - Sunrise Nippon
EM 003: Judy Crystal - Tokyo All Ready

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 29 May 2008, 00:54

Luigi Stagna Quote:
Thank you,

we are about to publish all of our catalogues on Juno. Let's keep in touch.

Ciao
Luigi
he kept his promise :D

Hurray for Queen Of The Night!

Jmmy Bravo- Why Don't You- Never heard before today. That song is oozing of classic Italo riffs from beggining to end. Dima sings in exactly the fasion I love- Macho & Aggressive with a catchy super chorus that screams perfections from all angles. This song sounds like it was written with Gino Caria in mind. What a Eurobeat gem for me!

Why it was never picked up for any compilation baffles me to no end. :???:

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 29 May 2008, 02:07

drnrg wrote:Jmmy Bravo- Why Don't You- Never heard before today. That song is oozing of classic Italo riffs from beggining to end. Dima sings in exactly the fasion I love- Macho & Aggressive with a catchy super chorus that screams perfections from all angles. This song sounds like it was written with Gino Caria in mind. What a Eurobeat gem for me!

Why it was never picked up for any compilation baffles me to no end. :???:
I really agree with you over this track - everything about it just stands out to me powerfully. The lyrics + vocals are great, and, if you haven't noticed yet, as I pointed out earlier, the production is very reminiscient of late 90's era Hi-NRG Attack (compare it to You & Me by Lucky Boy for example, and you'll notice the similarities). Glad you liked it a lot! :wink:
ImageImage

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 29 May 2008, 03:01

#infinity
I really agree with you over this track - everything about it just stands out to me powerfully. The lyrics + vocals are great, and, if you haven't noticed yet, as I pointed out earlier, the production is very reminiscient of late 90's era Hi-NRG Attack (compare it to You & Me by Lucky Boy for example, and you'll notice the similarities). Glad you liked it a lot!
That is exactly one of the main reasons I love that track. The synthesizers are played fast, but all the notes and keys stand out without losing any melody. The bassline and percussion are so much more effective than the frantic sounds of some of todays Eurobeat. For me it shot me back to one 0f my favorites: Cy-Ro- Bad Illusion.

While I'm at it, I might as well give a shout to Jackie-O for Wings Of Fire.
Another very effective track in the Synth riff using some great examples of sampling right before each verse couplet with a bridge that perfectly introduces the chorus.

I had never heard any of the Eurobeat Masters tracks on that list and A few did strike me as pioneering and experimentive, especially by breaking away from some of Eurobeat's typically overused melodies.

Eurobeat Lovers- Sunrise Nippon- This one breaks away form the typical formula used in verses, by speaking them(read speak not rap) and it carries out with a light melody flavour, reminding me of songs like Dr. Money- Celebrate to name one. The bridge to the chorus is so much fun and has an authentic lite disco vibe. Fun form start to finish. I could also see Claudio magnani singing this in E.C. James style

John Desire- Hot Limit- Of all the John Desire songs on that list, this one caught my attention. Again one of the main reasons is the style in the way Dima sings the verses with again a perfect bridge and a fun filled chorus, that doesn't rely on using the title as the first lines. Exotic Japan also get a thumbs up for exactly the same reasons.

Judy Crystal- While most of them carried the same melody and used her vocals ina fasion I dislike(no disrespect to the voaclist), A few did sound quite nice. Tokyo All Ready- Is a perfect parapara style dream machine for any Eurobeat lover. Perfect lite verses and a chorus with evryones favorite rehashed melody. Nori Nori Nori; although being the silliest title of the bunch also relys on a fun filled melody through out the verses and chorus, very much in Elena Ferretti style. The chrus is again rehashed, but seems to fuse perfect with the rest of the song. Besides ,I like to think she is actually singing Naughty Naughty Naughty.

Some of the others were o.k. I'll probly buy a few more in the long run, like Over The TIME and Midnight Radio, but some just boarded on Chipmunk Eurobeat that I don't like. Mary Blond and that other Rose were not soothing at all.

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 29 May 2008, 09:01

Strangely I'd already picked up some Eurobeat Masters stuff from Music Master when they started selling WAV songs. Midnight Radio in particular was one of my favourites.

I picked up Why Don't You at that time too. It wasn't really a strong contender in Vibration's catalogue for me, but glad you like it nonetheless! :)

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 29 May 2008, 09:33

4 more Eurobeat Masters tracks today:

EM 027: Eurobeat Girl Power - Ballerino
EM 025: Priscilla - Dancing
EM 011: Melissa - Fantasy
EM 026: Maria Valentino - I Love U Babe

I Love U Babe is another personal favourite of mine - more melodic and gentle but I love the production! :)

Haven't heard Fantasy before but I love it already based on that preview!! :D

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 29 May 2008, 10:10

DJ Mike TJG wrote:4 more Eurobeat Masters tracks today:

EM 027: Eurobeat Girl Power - Ballerino
EM 025: Priscilla - Dancing
EM 011: Melissa - Fantasy
EM 026: Maria Valentino - I Love U Babe

I Love U Babe is another personal favourite of mine - more melodic and gentle but I love the production! :)

Haven't heard Fantasy before but I love it already based on that preview!! :D
Fantasy is amazing - probably the best Eurobeat Masters track (musically) to have been picked up by Konami for use in DDR MAX. I can definitely recommend picking it up whenever you can :)

In fact, a couple of the tracks that drnrg mentioned are actually massive DDR hits (Hot Limit [a.k.a. We Drink Ritalin] and Nori Nori Nori, the best Judy Crystal track in my opinion just behind Tokyo All Ready).

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 29 May 2008, 12:02

They snuck in a few more Eurobeat Masters in under older dates:

EM 023: Priscilla - Heartbreaker
EM 021: Urania - Mad Music
EM 022: Marilyn - Melody

jeurobeat
God of Romance

Post by jeurobeat » 29 May 2008, 18:31

DJ Mike TJG wrote:I picked up Why Don't You at that time too. It wasn't really a strong contender in Vibration's catalogue for me, but glad you like it nonetheless! :)
I picked it up back then as well, and it has even been #1 in my top 10! It's a great song!
As a side note, slightly off-topic as it is not a LED song: Wildside "Take A Chance" (80's Dance remix) is on Juno as well. Very nice version, close to italo. http://www.junodownload.com/products/1324539-02.htm

kbandressen
Bad Bad Bad

Post by kbandressen » 29 May 2008, 19:35

Oh my god, so much awesome! I got into eurobeat through the Eurobeat Masters stuff on DDR. Gonna go download a nice high quality version of Fantasy! :grin:

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 29 May 2008, 22:31

Bought "I Drink Ritalin" (Just can't get over the Engrish XD) and Exotic Japan today. Probably the only songs I will buy from Vibration/Eurobeat Masters.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!