Vibration + Eurobeat Masters + Energy Revolution @ Juno!

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 24 Apr 2008, 12:40

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 25 Apr 2008, 05:58

Hurray for Diablo Man. Any song with Gino Caria vocals was instant Gold.

THE KING OF EUROBEAT

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 25 Apr 2008, 06:51

Hurray for Diablo Man. Any song with Gino Caria vocals was instant Gold.

THE KING OF EUROBEAT

Regina- Dancing With An Angel- Ooweee this one is one fire. The riff is wicked, the Break is furious and it has a well known melody :wink:

Elisa- Devil In The Night- Angels & Devils seem to be a well used theme for Vibration. This one actually sounds quite pleasent for including the word Devil in it's title. A song TIME could easily put out for Elena as well. In fact Phil & Stan did the Time After Time song with that same melody. Very nice 8)

Dee Dee- Dark Side Of The Moon- This is as far from Eurobeat as I've heard in someTime. I didn't really enjoy it, but for collection purpose ,it now resieds nicely in my P.C.

Mike Danger- Cybernetic Fire- Changing the title from Cyborg to it's original one doesn't save this song from mediocracy. It just sounds so unimaginative and watered down for Vibration. I didn't care for it on Europanic and I still don't.

Karina- Desperado. I like this song on so many levels. Sounds like one of the female singers at HRG Attack. The uptepo beat sounds fresh compared to the other darker Vibration style, and works nicely in the synth department. AVEX could have at least included this on Eurobeat Flash :???:

That is it for now. I was kinda bored waiting for this Horror movie to load up , so I did mini reviews. :D

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 25 Apr 2008, 10:40

New releases today:

VIB 030: Vibration All Stars - Do They Know It's Christmas?
VIB 138: Jackie 'O - Doctor Of Dream
VIB 103: Luna - Donna Tokyo
VIB 033: Queen Regina - Dreamy Girl
VIB 007: Dominique Pratt - Dum Dum
VIB 155: Toledo Sombrero - El Sonido Del Diablo
VIB 042: Hot Cold - Emotions

Notable absence of VIB 140: Jimmy Bravo - Don't Stop The Music. Possibly that one may follow later, but given the alphabetical releases so far, it's a little suspect.
Last edited by DJ Mike TJG on 25 Apr 2008, 18:18, edited 1 time in total.

taQ
Eurobeat Master

Post by taQ » 25 Apr 2008, 13:09

I think it's funny that they put up the eurobeat version of El Sonido Del Diablo before the CD release :idea:

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 25 Apr 2008, 14:13

It was on the LED myspace for a long time before Juno :p

valiant
Eurobeat Master

Post by valiant » 25 Apr 2008, 18:55

With every new release, it is getting closer to Love Me Queen and Lucky Boy :grin:
Dima: The God of Eurobeat

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 26 Apr 2008, 20:05

DJ Mike TJG
Mike Danger- Give Me Your Soul
I wonder why they changed it from it's original name.?
Chris Day & Mike Danger- Give Your Soul To Me.

Anyway, this is one of my favorites as well. I allways wonder if One of the voaclists singing was Gino Caria

Chris Day- Dee Dee
Mike Danger- Gino Caria

Can anyone tell for sure?

Hey El Sonida del Diablo sounds cool. Eurobeat In Spanmish 8)

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 26 Apr 2008, 21:03

Mike Danger (also Cyborg and Joe Tempest) is an unknown vocalist - he sounds similar to Brian Ice imo strangely enough, but at the moment he's still anonymous.
ImageImage

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 30 Apr 2008, 03:12

taQ wrote:I think it's funny that they put up the eurobeat version of El Sonido Del Diablo before the CD release :idea:
I guess Yosshi/9J doesn't have much control over that.

I am glad to hear it before it's release. I like how the vocals sound with the Eurobeat flavour. Although I still prefer the original Techno mix. :P The synth line is very interesting.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 30 Apr 2008, 05:39

What a great load of trax :D

Seems Dimarcantonio was sounding a bit like Claudio Maganani on Good Night Tokyo. Especially on words like desire, and night. Anything with the aiy aiy sound to it.

Woot Woot for my KING OF Eurobeat with "Hard Body" More heroes and Angels on Vibration :D

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 30 Apr 2008, 08:24

drnrg wrote:Elisa- Devil In The Night- Angels & Devils seem to be a well used theme for Vibration. This one actually sounds quite pleasent for including the word Devil in it's title. A song TIME could easily put out for Elena as well. In fact Phil & Stan did the Time After Time song with that same melody. Very nice 8)
Did you buy this one and listen all the way through btw? Juno ended up taking the whole thing down because I reported to them that the WAV was incomplete! :evil: So I'm waiting on a re-release because that song was really awesome!