Sunny Eurobeat

Eurobeat-Prime News & Comments
Bore
Founder

Sunny Eurobeat

Post by Bore » 20 Apr 2008, 13:24

The world keeps turning and eurobeat producing itself. The newest addition to the eurobeat world is Super Eurobeat 186, which might remain as the last album with 18 songs (at least for the time being). So without further ado I present you with : <a href="http://eurobeat-prime.com/reviews/seb186.php">Super Eurobeat 186 Review</a>.

Also for the fans of Farm-Records releases, they have lately been releasing the long awaited songs from Love Para Vol. 4 as extended versions. Some songs that fans have been waiting for are there such as: Moonie - Katchy Katchy, Rosemary - Merry Go Round, Mike Snap - Supercar and Saetta Kid - Shock The Night. Go and buy your favorite tunes for only 158yen a piece! Easy and definitely worth it. A direct link to Music-Master's site and LP4: <a href="http://www.music-master.tv/store/defaul ... _523">Love Para Vol. 4</a>.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Re: Sunny Eurobeat

Post by the_ditz » 20 Apr 2008, 14:55

Bore wrote:The world keeps turning and eurobeat producing itself. The newest addition to the eurobeat world is Super Eurobeat 186, which might remain as the last album with 18 songs (at least for the time being). So without further ado I present you with : Super Eurobeat 186 Review.

Also for the fans of Farm-Records releases, they have lately been releasing the long awaited songs from Love Para Vol. 4 as extended versions. Some songs that fans have been waiting for are there such as: Moonie - Katchy Katchy, Rosemary - Merry Go Round, Mike Snap - Supercar and Saetta Kid - Shock The Night. Go and buy your favorite tunes for only 158yen a piece! Easy and definitely worth it. A direct link to Music-Master's site and LP4: Love Para Vol. 4.
There you go Bore - changed the above to BBcode so that the links display correctly on the forum ;)

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 20 Apr 2008, 15:52

Yeah the problem is they won't display properly on the front page if I use bbcode :p so it's either that or this.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 20 Apr 2008, 15:55

Bore wrote:Yeah the problem is they won't display properly on the front page if I use bbcode :p so it's either that or this.
Oh well, consider my post above the "forum version" then ;)

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 20 Apr 2008, 17:03

Wow... I just can't agree with Bore this time around...
Tokyo Strike Force, Rock N Roll and Rebell Yell ALL BELOW 7!

I just can't agree.
Those songs are just WAY too good to have those scores. Please reconsider!
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 20 Apr 2008, 18:13

Lebon14 wrote:Wow... I just can't agree with Bore this time around...
Tokyo Strike Force, Rock N Roll... ALL BELOW 7!

I just can't agree.
Those songs are just WAY too good to have those scores. Please reconsider!
QFT

Either way, the review was otherwise pretty accurate, but I still think your bias against Saifam is really obvious by now. You really think Bad Boys is far better than Rock 'N Roll? :P
ImageImage

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 20 Apr 2008, 18:23

Comparing songs by different labels can be used as a means for grading but quite frankly I don't even considered Rock N Roll as the label's better productions. They have released a lot of great songs but I'd hardly rate this anywhere high and it ain't about biased. Shanghai from the bonus disc works a lot better in comparison.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 21 Apr 2008, 10:10

I'm not too surprised on the grades you gave Nick Turbo and Mark Farina. First off those are lables I usually give 10's to, but if they didn't even achieve that for me, then yes ,I figure you would give those less than a seven.One thing is for sure, that there wasn't any solid 10s on this cd.

What I found almost comical is how you dissed the lyrics on Another Passion by pinpointing certain words like passion, tender , and love; much like in the same fasion I shot down Vivi'e entry for the same reason.

All in all ,comparing different member's reviews, I'd say you were actually pretty loyal to your likes and dislikes.

Kudos for mentioning the Cherry remix. Although I'm pretty positive we like it for different reasons.

and finally,I also picked up Mike Snap. So thanks for the heads up. That is one of the few songs I like from Blast. Is the Vocalist Benati and is Saetta Kid also Blast? That one also struck a nice chord with me....and yes I will continue bitchin about Iron Man, untill it shows up in extended :D

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 21 Apr 2008, 10:31

I'm shocked you gave Love and Passion 2008 such a high score... seeing you've been pretty harsh on remakes in the past. :D

Love and Passion 2008 has to be one of the weakest remakes for me. The song's lyrics and melodic structure is just too old to be remade into this era of Eurobeat (such as Just A Game was quite out of place.) The original is wicked awesome, but the song as a whole doesn't sound good revitalized. Time should stick to remaking songs like Superman, Heartbreaker, etc.

Other than that, I pretty much agree with the rest of the review. You seemed to be quite generous this time around though.

Tiddles
Bad Bad Bad

Post by Tiddles » 28 Apr 2008, 04:05

i am still awaiting my album...i am keen on the melody and mezzo song..from the samples i have heard i would say the review is pretty accurate....although "i love my dog" kinda creeps me out....
Eurobeat delights

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 30 Apr 2008, 01:12

drnrg wrote:and finally,I also picked up Mike Snap. So thanks for the heads up. That is one of the few songs I like from Blast. Is the Vocalist Benati and is Saetta Kid also Blast? That one also struck a nice chord with me....and yes I will continue bitchin about Iron Man, untill it shows up in extended :D
Mike Snap = Saetta Kid, so yeah he's Blast! but not Benati's vocals. I believe someone mentioned somewhere that the vocalist for Mike Snap/Saetta Kid is the same guy who sang some of the Lupin songs on Saifam. listen to Black UFO and you'll hear the similarities :wink: