Get me back to (1)80's baby, back to (1)80's...

Eurobeat-Prime News & Comments
Bore
Founder

Get me back to (1)80's baby, back to (1)80's...

Post by Bore » 07 Oct 2008, 19:20

So, it really has been a year since the last gazeback into the previous eurobeat decade. The 180s were quite an interesting year for Super Eurobeat fans and the new decade has already been unraveled with the themed albums.

To read up on how the 180s were over all, go through <a href="http://eurobeat-prime.com/reviews/seb180s.php">here</a>. Now we'll be treated with new music for a change, let's all be nice and ask Santa Claus to bring us many happy eurobeat albums.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 08 Oct 2008, 16:10

Panu, if you really think that the 90's decade was that great, then why not review some more albums from then? Neither of the only ones you've posted so far (94 and 98) got ratings that were that high, so I'd love to see your impression over the rest of its releases.

Anyway, as for the evaluation itself, it looks like not too much has changed since you first reviewed the albums. I agree with the general grades you gave for most of the labels, and you definitely also recognized a lot of the best tracks, so nice job with that.
ImageImage

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 08 Oct 2008, 16:18

The 90s in general had a lot of really solid albums and not that many really awful presentations which is mainly why I've always felt that it was one of the best decades in eurobeat history. Not to mention the bonus discs in the 90s that gave the albums an extra kick. But yea, I did intent on reviewing them but there's always a lack of time it seems...

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 09 Oct 2008, 04:07

Good job man. I was super happy that you mentioned the alt mix of Cherry's - Yes I will. It so deveres classic status.

On the other hand. You praised Frank Torpedo- Para Para Nite 2008 for all it's magic, but was kinda sad you didn't mention Gino Caria. He so deverves all the praises 8)