Eurobeat Prime Underground Eurobeat Vol. 1

Discussion about Eurobeat making. Hints & Tips, Eurobeat projects, programs, plug-ins, samples and so on.
zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 12 Dec 2008, 03:53

...y'know what? Screw it, let's do this.

EUROBEAT PRIME FAN-BEAT PODCAST
All who are participating should have any completed songs they want in the mix done by February 15th of 2009 (please have a means of making it audible on the internet first, or at least a SendSpace or MegaUpload or whatever), in extended form. We will take 15 of those songs (or however many there are available), and have one of our mixing gurus string them together into a suitable podcast. Once the podcast is created, we send it to iTunes and/or wherever podcasts are published, for great justice.

Agreed? Any style of Eurobeat is acceptable!
And now for some Engrish:
LET'S EUROBEAT! MANY TIMES, MAKE THE FUN!
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

Shinraikan
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Shinraikan » 25 Dec 2008, 08:41

Is it okay if I do remixes? I'll have to use the original vocals from an artist but as long as we're not selling it I guess it's okay. Let me know or else I'll only be able to do like 1 or 2 tracks with my vocalist. ^^

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 25 Dec 2008, 22:53

Shinraikan wrote:Is it okay if I do remixes? I'll have to use the original vocals from an artist but as long as we're not selling it I guess it's okay. Let me know or else I'll only be able to do like 1 or 2 tracks with my vocalist. ^^
I've no idea about the legalities of doing remixes/covers on a Podcast... Perhaps one of the SEPH folks or Humbee can fill us in? I plan on submitting an Original, and I'd encourage others to do the same, but if Remixes are what you've got, then I wouldn't turn it down if it's legally acceptable.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 26 Dec 2008, 12:24

I'll try working on an original song that I've had kicking about for a while, but it depends if I can get a mic hooked up that will give decent sound quality :P

Shinraikan
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Shinraikan » 26 Dec 2008, 12:39

Here's what I'm shooting for:

Michelle Branch - All You Wanted (The Paradise Last Eurobeat Remix)
Miley Cyrus - Nobody's Perfect (Lost In Paradise Euro Mix)
and an untitled original track...

maybe more! :D

Also Ditz, we need to work on something together, you know... for old times sake. ^^
Last edited by Shinraikan on 04 Jan 2009, 09:38, edited 1 time in total.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 01 Jan 2009, 21:34

Hey Shin - long time no speak! Good to know you're still churning out the awesome muzak!!

Hey zoupzuop2 - can we preview our works on our MySpace pages our should they be kept secret from the public until the podcast is released?

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 01 Jan 2009, 22:37

I've actually got a WIP track that I'd love to finish up for this project. I still need to whip up some lyrics, but I know a girl at my school who can sing really well and sounds a lot like Melody Castellari, so I'd love to get her to provide the song's vocals.
ImageImage

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 02 Jan 2009, 00:02

I'm updating the first post to handle some of the FAQ & PAQ (Possibly Askable Questions) on this whole deal.
Join me on an Odyssey.

Shinraikan
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Shinraikan » 02 Jan 2009, 14:36

I'm down for stringing the songs together. I've got mad audio-editing skillzzz. XD

Unless of course someone else really, really thinks they can do a better job than me then by all means go right ahead. :P

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 02 Jan 2009, 19:02

Perfect! I'll send you the songs through email when the time comes. If you find you can't do it, just let me know and I'll scout out for another volunteer.
Join me on an Odyssey.

Shinraikan
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Shinraikan » 02 Jan 2009, 19:19

I'm sure I can handle it, but sounds like a plan. :D

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 03 Jan 2009, 18:27

My track is coming along nicely, but I have a request...

As much as I've tried to put my own vocals down over the track, they just don't sound right. I need some quite powerful male vocals (in the style of Ace preferably, but any powerful male vocal style would work, apart from Powerful T's metal-style warbling). My track will be called Burn My Heart and you can hear a rough draft of the first 50 seconds on my MySpace site - www.myspace.com/dtzproject

If anyone has the equipment and time to help me out, I can send the lyrics and backing track with the vocal melody singled out. Let me know if anyone is up for helping me out! ;)

Shinraikan
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Shinraikan » 03 Jan 2009, 20:29

Oh snap, Ditz. You're finally working on Burn My Heart again? I like it a lot so far.

"The night comes down with a crazy sound and I feel the fire in my soul~"

Yeah, I still remember. :P

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 14 Jan 2009, 03:01

Bump to see how everyone's coming along!

...so, how's everyone coming along with their entries?
Join me on an Odyssey.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 14 Jan 2009, 03:58

Haven't done too much since getting back into school, but my 3-day weekend will give me more time to work on the track. Still need to get a vocalist, but I do have an inclined choice between 2 different girls at my school who I'd like to ask.
ImageImage