ES EE EFFF DELUXE

Eurobeat-Prime News & Comments
Bore
Founder

ES EE EFFF DELUXE

Post by Bore » 01 Dec 2008, 11:19

Time has passed by, it's been approximately 3 weeks since the newest addition to the Super Eurobeat family was introduced. Reviewing the album was delayed intentionally, but the full review is finally done and you can read it here: <a href="http://eurobeat-prime.com/reviews/seb192.php">Super Eurobeat 192 review</a>.

Also an important notice for the users of the site! After the service provider was changed there has been issues with various parts of the site. Currently the biggest issue is the lyric submitting system which has to be updated fully to get it more functional and easier to use. So before I get to take the page down just hang on to the lyrics you were going to submit. Thank you and apologies for the problems this might cause.

Brisk
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Brisk » 01 Dec 2008, 15:16

I found it funny that this review reminded me of 181's review. The album is unbalanced lol.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 01 Dec 2008, 15:21

Wow, I'm clearly not the only person who thought SEF Deluxe was a bit overrated! :eek:

So, do you enjoy Pagyaru anymore than Pagal? :P
ImageImage

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 01 Dec 2008, 16:51

#Infinity wrote:Wow, I'm clearly not the only person who thought SEF Deluxe was a bit overrated! :eek:
Didn't you listen to SEPH? I don't think I praised the song a whole lot. :grin:

Overall a good review, Panu. The only thing I really disagree with is the review on Unbelievable, Tonight Tonight... and I'd switch the reviews for Hey Boy and Euronight. ;D

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 02 Dec 2008, 01:59

Pretty much agree with Bore's review, especially that one heck of an abomination Pagal, The only thing I perhaps disagree is 1,2,3,4 Live on dance floor and perhaps Wait For You.

:grin:
You and me like a fire tonight
Me and you 2 guardian angels
Now I feel your touch into my heart
A ray of sun~

- Guardian Angels / Oceania

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 02 Dec 2008, 04:22

WNight wrote:Pretty much agree with Bore's review, especially that one heck of an abomination Pagal
Ugh, why is that song tortured as badly as it is? I guess drnrg and I are clearly lost in our own world being the only people who actually like the song, whereas everyone else thinks it's one of the worst HRG tracks they've ever heard. :cry:
ImageImage

Humbedooh
Forum Cow

Post by Humbedooh » 02 Dec 2008, 08:39

Stock, Aitken, Waterman could so have written Ace's version of Wait for You - but I'm torn between who should've sung it back in the decade it clearly belongs to, Rick Astley or Nik Kershaw...

Definitely better than the original version though, never liked Elliot Yamin's boy band voice
- De apibus semper dubitandum est
(You never know about bees)

Humbedooh
Forum Cow

Re: ES EE EFFF DELUXE

Post by Humbedooh » 02 Dec 2008, 08:50

Bore wrote:Currently the biggest issue is the lyric submitting system which has to be updated fully to get it more functional and easier to use. So before I get to take the page down just hang on to the lyrics you were going to submit. Thank you and apologies for the problems this might cause.
That one is your own bleedin' fault though :p there's been a newer version of reqsub.php called reqsub2.php for like...ages, just waiting for you to give the go-ahead on replacing it :D

All done now though!
- De apibus semper dubitandum est
(You never know about bees)

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 02 Dec 2008, 12:12

While did I agree with some song that got 10, I didn't with some other like SEF Deluxe, 1 2 3 4 Live On The Dance Floor, Wait For You (deserve a better rating than 8!), Hey Boy, to name a couple. The only songs that I have difficulty to listen to is Tonight Tonight (good song but, I don't listen to it) and Unbelievable.

Oh well...
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 02 Dec 2008, 15:17

Dang! HRG got no mercy, did they? I liked SEF Deluxe, at least... though I agree, Pagal was not their best entry to date.
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 03 Dec 2008, 09:02

You praised two of my three favourits on the cd. It's funny how your review is so offsided. 10+++ as opposed to a couple 6's & 5's.

I was about to declaire you a Gogo's /SCP whore, then I saw Euronight 10+++++ :!:

You clearly gave HRG Attack the shaft this round. You didn't even lubricate it this TIME.LOL!!!!!

#Infinity
Ugh, why is that song tortured as badly as it is? I guess drnrg and I are clearly lost in our own world being the only people who actually like the song, whereas everyone else thinks it's one of the worst HRG tracks they've ever heard.
You are right there. I also really liked Pagyaru. I still think the melody in the verses works marvelously in both versions.

onlinejack
Bad Bad Bad

Post by onlinejack » 09 Apr 2010, 09:21

Wow, I'm clearly not the only person who thought SEF Deluxe was a bit overrated!

So, do you enjoy Pagyaru anymore than Pagal? :P

thanks
---------------------------------------
Travelpro