Who is ''the Queen of Eurobeat'' ?

Polls regarding Eurobeat can be found here.

Who is ''the Queen of Eurobeat'' ?

Lolita
29%
Nuage
No votes
Domino
9%
Stephy Martini
3%
Futura
No votes
Krystal
No votes
Cherry
35%
Pamsy
6%
Irene
No votes
Nikita Jr.
6%
Mari-San
6%
Christine
6%

Total votes: 34

zyx
Euro To B

Re: Who is ''the Queen of Eurobeat'' ?

Post by zyx » 02 Mar 2017, 03:06

Yoko Ishida

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 02 Mar 2017, 19:10

DarkSky wrote: 04 Jul 2009, 21:57 If you had to choose one of the following female singers.
If mine or someone's private favorite voice this can be anyone...

Objectively for the name of "queen" deserved only artists who put a lot of effort in many kinds of tasks, starting from the studio until the stage. So here only ladies, who sing or sang Eurobeat from the early days. Logical.

Identically with the king of Eurobeat topic. These questionnaires are always too general for me, to say only one name in so wide genre.

Phil Jay Falcon

Post by Phil Jay Falcon » 27 Feb 2019, 22:26

Hmm, there are many threads with similiar topics.

But they are worth to post something. :)

As i said in some other threads, for me is Nikita Jr. the "Queen of Eurobeat". I like her voice and her songs. Really crazy and happy.

On the 2nd place i would choose Pamsy. I have some of her songs in my playlist (I love "Crazy & Free") and..., yes, she's beautiful. I saw some videos and photos with her and i really like her.

B-But don't get the wrong idea, i mean..., ehm, i-it's not like i'm in love or something, i just like her songs and that's all. Don't think of something weird. B-B-B-Baka!!! ><

Oh, and... please don't hit me for that, but for some reason, i never liked the songs of Nuage. Don't ask me why. It's like..., they never gave me something. I heard a bunch of Nuage's songs, but the hype never reached me. Sorry about that. :?