"Wings of Burning Love"

Discussion about Eurobeat making. Hints & Tips, Eurobeat projects, programs, plug-ins, samples and so on.
zoupzuop2
Euroheater

"Wings of Burning Love"

Post by zoupzuop2 » 09 Jan 2010, 00:51

BURNING LOVE CAR BABY FIRE TONIGHT

I thought I'd make something a li'l Nando-ish. Check out "Wings of Burning Love", complete with vocals, backup vocals, and vocal TRICKS!
(And, no, just because it has the word "God" in it doesn't mean it's deep or religious...)
www.myspace.com/travisodyssey
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 09 Jan 2010, 10:10

Yea, the intro is just: :!:
The riff makes me think of the good Delta stuff...
Vocals disappoint me a bit.

I think these sentences didn't really fit because of the way you sang them.
''You take my fire into the night''
''You take my body into the sky''

Overall score: 8/10

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 09 Jan 2010, 22:18

DarkSky wrote:Vocals disappoint me a bit.
''You take my heart into the sky''
That's perfectly fair; it's the first time I've sung for more than a couple months so I can agree on some level that they're not great. One thing I've decided to work on this year, however, is to just start putting out more material with vocals and cast my inhibitions to the wind.
That's not to suggest you're wrong; I'm considering a re-take of the lead vocals (they are a tad droll/dull) as I'm listening to it right now.
(One thing I hear after the 'high'... I tried to add a dash of Nando to my vox but I came out a bit more Rick Castle! :???: )
Glad you liked the rest though! I liked making a new kind of synth riff (for my material, anyway). :)
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 09 Jan 2010, 23:32

zoupzuop2 wrote:
DarkSky wrote:Vocals disappoint me a bit.
''You take my heart into the sky''
That's perfectly fair; it's the first time I've sung for more than a couple months so I can agree on some level that they're not great. One thing I've decided to work on this year, however, is to just start putting out more material with vocals and cast my inhibitions to the wind.
That's not to suggest you're wrong; I'm considering a re-take of the lead vocals (they are a tad droll/dull) as I'm listening to it right now.
(One thing I hear after the 'high'... I tried to add a dash of Nando to my vox but I came out a bit more Rick Castle! :???: )
Glad you liked the rest though! I liked making a new kind of synth riff (for my material, anyway). :)
Yeah the intro and the riff are just AMAZING!
Well done dude!