Bad Bad Bad

Razanakaj WMC010 Sampler Ep Out Now !

Post by razanaprod » 26 Feb 2010, 08:04

RPROD011
RAZANAKAJ WMC010 SAMPLER EP
VARIOUS ARTISTS

GET YOUR COPY @ TRAXSOURCE :
CLICK HERE

Razana Prod & Akaj Music are proud to introduce their first common WMC Sampler EP.
Hey peep'z ! Are you ready to listen to the WMC first ray of sun ? So, please consider these 4 underground tracks, pending Miami lights...
The EP begins by a track by Deep Y'All (aka DJ Rico), a French-based artist well known for every house music listener who collects the famous Soul & Jazz ITH compilations. For that release, he offers us "Voodoo Ritual", a nice underground meeting place between a strong bassline, some electric stabs and delayed spoken words.
After that, you're ready to discover "Inside Her", by the head honcho Melchyor A. In that track, Mel goes further in the definition of Akaj: we're in presence of a sensual dancefloor killer mixing a groovy beatline with nice Detroit nappes and a very identifiable key.
The following track is produced by Dolly Lekho, a Comorian artist who leaves her first marks on the label. "Lately Night Conversation" is a housy gem, where industrial sounds are mixed with a nice vocal and some hypnotic strings.
To end that EP, you'll pleased to discover Karibu Maga second appearance on Razana. In "Deep !", the percussions are omnipresent, giving rhythm to the track and pointing up the key notes.
Ready to party in Miami ? So put that music on the decks, and allow yourself to dance, dance, dance !

Some feedbacks :

STANLEY (Deep London)
Razanaprod strikes again with a great sampler !! Pure dopeness !!!

ANDRE HARRIS ( Innate Soul Digital)
I have to say for me i really like Deep "Karibu & Melchyor A's dub" I will definitely play this thanks again

KEITH THOMPSON (Waking Monster)
Feeling the overall E.P. especially "Inside Her", then "Deep". I think "Inside Her" can become a classic track. Will be rocking these on my show and my sets

DAVID HARNESS (Street King)
Fantastic EP. I am so digging it!!!

RICKY MORRISON (M&S)
Best Mixes are :
KARIBU MAGA - Deep ! (Karibu & Melchyor A's dub mix) 9/10 proper deep business. Will play!
MELCHYOR A - Inside her (Hmida doggystyle main mix) 8/10 proper backroom business. Will support!

DEEP Y’ALL - Voodoo Ritual (Main Mix)

DOLLY LEKHO - Lately night conversation ( Lekho’s original sensation mix)

KARIBU MAGA - Deep ! ( Karibu & Melchyor A’s Dub mix)

MELCHYOR A - Inside her (Hmida doggystyle main mix)

Rprod011
RAZANAKAJ WMC010 SAMPLER EP
Written & Produced by DEEP Y’ALL, KARIBU MAGA, MELCHYOR A, DOLLY LEKHO
for Razana Prod,
PUBLISHED BY JAMLURE INTERNATIONAL / BMI
(c) 2010 Razana Prod www.razanaprod.net
Razanaprod
Label records - www.razanaprod.net

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 26 Feb 2010, 09:05

wtf I don't understand any of that. Speak English, please.

razanaprod
Bad Bad Bad

Post by razanaprod » 23 Mar 2010, 08:57

DJ Mike TJG wrote:wtf I don't understand any of that. Speak English, please.
Need glasses ?
Razanaprod
Label records - www.razanaprod.net