Spectrum by Zedd ft. Matthew Koma (Odyssey's Prism Mix)

Discussion about Eurobeat making. Hints & Tips, Eurobeat projects, programs, plug-ins, samples and so on.
zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Spectrum by Zedd ft. Matthew Koma (Odyssey's Prism Mix)

Post by zoupzuop2 » 25 Jun 2012, 01:50

http://play.beatport.com/contests/zedd- ... 57890002c6

For those willing to take a peek at some experimentally fresh and new Eurobeat, check out my entry to Zedd's Remix contest! It takes the Complextro super-smash and blends it with heavy-duty Eurobeat sensibilities and fast-blasting synth brass much like golden-age ABeatC.

WARNING: Contains dubstep elements. The rest of the song is entirely vanilla Eurobeat, to my knowledge. I know this will put off a few of you; for those of you willing to try something new, please give it a listen and VOTE FOR IT in July!
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

Shinraikan
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Shinraikan » 27 Jun 2012, 11:10

Really awesome! :3 I hope you win.

Oh and you even added some stuff that makes it killer. Definitely do this on a future EBF release. I'm sure my singer Idris would be willing to help if you ever need another singer. :D

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 06 Jul 2012, 06:45

VOTING HAS BEGUN EARLY! Please vote for this remix to win the Remix contest here! http://play.beatport.com/contests/zedd- ... 57890002c6
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

Mindsweeper
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Mindsweeper » 06 Jul 2012, 11:11

Even though I am one of those that is not thrilled with eurobeat and dubstep elements in the same song (I know, I know :P), this track is really quite good and it beats the crap out of the generic song it is fighting for first place.

VOTE DEPLOYED