Avril Lavigne sings Hello Kitty.

Music that is not eurobeat!
drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Avril Lavigne sings Hello Kitty.

Post by drnrg » 04 May 2014, 08:15

I think Avril Lavigne has finally lost it. You think being married to Chad Kroeger would solidify good Rock n Roll music from her from now on, but no. She has released a song from her latest album called "Hello Kitty". It's the last track I ever imagined she would release. What's even more mind boggleing is that Chad kroegers is credited as one of the writers of the song? WTF??Anyway, In the video it looks like she's catering to Japanese Hello Kitty fans? The song is from one of the most annoying styles of music out there. Think that stupid song: #SELFIE and you know the rhythm? I guess she figured if she can't compete with the illuminatii puppet; Katy Perry(Dark Horse, anyone),on the Billboard charts, than she needs find an audience elsewhere? Well good for her, but why that song????

but seriously I think the canadian POP Rock godess: whom I usually support, has finally fell off her skateboard one too many TIMEs :!:

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 04 May 2014, 19:47

Chad Kroeger co-wrote the piece? I didn't even think Nickelback could possibly write anything cheesier than What Are We Doing Being Bananas? (I once had a dream in which the band released this fictional song as a single). You sure learn something new everyday.
ImageImage

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 05 May 2014, 05:43

#Infinity
Chad Kroeger co-wrote the piece? I didn't even think Nickelback could possibly write anything cheesier than What Are We Doing Being Bananas? (I once had a dream in which the band released this fictional song as a single). You sure learn something new everyday.
Well, like I said. I like Avril Lavigne's RnR side of music, so I have her cd. I skip over hello Kitty every TIME it plays.

haha! I take it you are not a Nickelblack fan? I like thier earlier harder stuff. nuff said 8)

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 07 May 2014, 01:44

drnrg wrote:haha! I take it you are not a Nickelblack fan? I like thier earlier harder stuff. nuff said 8)
I admit to loving How You Remind Me and Hero (Someday isn't bad, either), but otherwise, their works are about as repetitive as everybody says.
ImageImage