Odyssey Eurobeat - Cherry Blossoms remix - Gabriel C Media

Discussion about Eurobeat making. Hints & Tips, Eurobeat projects, programs, plug-ins, samples and so on.
Gabriel C Media
Euro To B

Odyssey Eurobeat - Cherry Blossoms remix - Gabriel C Media

Post by Gabriel C Media » 11 May 2016, 23:57

https://soundcloud.com/gabrielcmedia/od ... at-5-11-16

Here's a new remix of one of my favorite Eurobeat tracks! :)

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 12 May 2016, 01:21

Last edited by xiao on 31 Dec 2017, 01:35, edited 1 time in total.
🪐

Gabriel C Media
Euro To B

Post by Gabriel C Media » 12 May 2016, 01:24

xiao wrote:Great vocal mixing~!! :!: ☆

Is that a shamisen, katana blades unsheathing, and DJ Command saying OSU!! :D ♪

Brilliant!! :grin:
Yes, yes and YES! XDXD

I tried to make the whole song as, umm, "Japanese" as possible, haha. The song already sounds very "ethnic", so it actually wasn't hard to take that higher ^-^.

Thank you very much! <3

Galaxian Recordings
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Galaxian Recordings » 24 May 2016, 16:03

Very catchy and well done with the atmosphere of the remix captured quite well! The only thing I would suggest is quantizing your MIDIs as some of your notes sound a little bit off in terms of timing. :) The effects you added though are absolutely killer, and I love it!

Anyways, keep on going with the process of remixing and making more tunes! :D

Gabriel C Media
Euro To B

Post by Gabriel C Media » 30 May 2016, 21:31

Galaxian Recordings wrote:Very catchy and well done with the atmosphere of the remix captured quite well! The only thing I would suggest is quantizing your MIDIs as some of your notes sound a little bit off in terms of timing. :) The effects you added though are absolutely killer, and I love it!

Anyways, keep on going with the process of remixing and making more tunes! :D
Thank you Galaxian! ^_^

Sorry for my late response! I haven't been on this site for awhile and didn't see your reply. You're right that quantization, among other things like too many cymbals (haha!) was an issue with this track :x

I really appreciate all the feedback, everyone! as ever, with any one of my remixes for any genre, please remember to support the original track and producer! there wouldn't be a remix without them! https://odysseymusic.bandcamp.com/album ... ixel-vol-1. :D

And Happy Memorial Day! <3.

Galaxian Recordings
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Galaxian Recordings » 30 May 2016, 22:51

You're welcome and hey, no need to apologize man! I'm glad you're appreciating of the feedback and constructive criticism as it does help, especially when you are collaborating with others.

And yes, of course I am supporting Odyssey :D He was one of my first inspirations when I was getting into eurobeat music and still is today.

Cheers, and Happy Memorial Day to you too! I'm in Canada actually so it isn't a holiday for me here, but happy day regardless! :D