Super Eurobeat and other avex CD's for free.

Sell or buy music here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mear
Euro To B
Posts: 18
Joined: 15 Apr 2019, 17:10

Super Eurobeat and other avex CD's for free.

Post by Mear » 25 May 2019, 15:03

I want to get rid of unnecessary CD's. So its free of charge. You only need to pay shipping. Cost will depend on weight and country.

SEB 126 - shipped to happy owner
Initial D Fourth stage Battle Diggest - shipped to happy owner
Avex Dance Xmas 2 (some scratches on cd's. bad jewel case)
Speed & Power Style Best (like new)
Maharaja night vol.7 (cd with scuff, water damaged booklet, no obi)
Euromach vol.1 (good condition)
Initial D Fourth Stage selction + (Miya records) (cd in good)
SEB 116 (CD in good, jewel case is deformed and has cracks, no obi)
Attachments
IMG_20190525_174015.jpg
IMG_20190525_174015.jpg (84.11 KiB) Viewed 71 times
IMG_20190525_173959.jpg
IMG_20190525_173959.jpg (110.86 KiB) Viewed 71 times
IMG_20190601_181836.jpg
IMG_20190601_181836.jpg (122.92 KiB) Viewed 71 times
Last edited by Mear on 05 Jun 2019, 17:01, edited 6 times in total.

alpines
Eurobeat Scholar
Posts: 419
Joined: 03 Aug 2014, 22:40

Re: Super Eurobeat and other avex CD's

Post by alpines » 25 May 2019, 17:36

There is an attachments tab right below the editor (in Full Editor & Preview). You can use imgur and hotlink the image with the [img] Tag too.

User avatar
Mear
Euro To B
Posts: 18
Joined: 15 Apr 2019, 17:10

Re: Super Eurobeat and other avex CD's

Post by Mear » 25 May 2019, 19:06

alpines wrote:
25 May 2019, 17:36
There is an attachments tab right below the editor (in Full Editor & Preview). You can use imgur and hotlink the image with the [img] Tag too.
Thank you!

User avatar
SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan
Posts: 1282
Joined: 15 Feb 2006, 00:28
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Super Eurobeat and other avex CD's

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 27 May 2019, 06:45

Please note that the Miya Records CD is a bootleg, and not an official release by Avex. Since you're not asking money, it's allowed to send it to someone. :)

User avatar
Mear
Euro To B
Posts: 18
Joined: 15 Apr 2019, 17:10

Re: Super Eurobeat and other avex CD's

Post by Mear » 27 May 2019, 16:46

SuperEuroJimmy wrote:
27 May 2019, 06:45
Please note that the Miya Records CD is a bootleg, and not an official release by Avex. Since you're not asking money, it's allowed to send it to someone. :)
Money for shipping is not considered payment cd?

User avatar
SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan
Posts: 1282
Joined: 15 Feb 2006, 00:28
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Super Eurobeat and other avex CD's

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 27 May 2019, 19:42

Mear wrote:
27 May 2019, 16:46
SuperEuroJimmy wrote:
27 May 2019, 06:45
Please note that the Miya Records CD is a bootleg, and not an official release by Avex. Since you're not asking money, it's allowed to send it to someone. :)
Money for shipping is not considered payment cd?
This time, it's ok. As I guess someone will take them all in one go. :)

User avatar
Mear
Euro To B
Posts: 18
Joined: 15 Apr 2019, 17:10

Re: Super Eurobeat and other avex CD's

Post by Mear » 27 May 2019, 20:25

SuperEuroJimmy wrote:
27 May 2019, 19:42
Mear wrote:
27 May 2019, 16:46
SuperEuroJimmy wrote:
27 May 2019, 06:45
Please note that the Miya Records CD is a bootleg, and not an official release by Avex. Since you're not asking money, it's allowed to send it to someone. :)
Money for shipping is not considered payment cd?
This time, it's ok. As I guess someone will take them all in one go. :)
it must be someone very brave.:) I didn't check, but I think shipping in this case will be too expensive.Although this is not a big problem, considering how much such cd's usually cost.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests