Para Para Open Source channel is now gone

Wave your arms from side to side, do the parapara all!
Post Reply
Labinstein
Bad Bad Bad
Posts: 6
Joined: 18 Mar 2018, 20:53
Location: Romania

Para Para Open Source channel is now gone

Post by Labinstein » 29 Sep 2019, 22:35

The biggest Para Para database on YouTube has been taken down. I'm not sure if it's because of copyright strikes or if the channel was deleted on purpose (though I don't see a reason for that). I hope the uploader still has all of the videos and if possible, he should upload them on another sharing platform.

User avatar
Mear
Eurocurious
Posts: 55
Joined: 15 Apr 2019, 17:10
Location: Russia

Re: Para Para Open Source channel is now gone

Post by Mear » 30 Sep 2019, 18:08

Labinstein wrote:
29 Sep 2019, 22:35
The biggest Para Para database on YouTube has been taken down. I'm not sure if it's because of copyright strikes or if the channel was deleted on purpose (though I don't see a reason for that). I hope the uploader still has all of the videos and if possible, he should upload them on another sharing platform.
This is most likely due to copyright. Several big channels have been deleted.

Bonkers
Euroheater
Posts: 1296
Joined: 03 Oct 2010, 14:11
Location: Chattanooga, TN

Re: Para Para Open Source channel is now gone

Post by Bonkers » 30 Sep 2019, 20:38

This is getting so old. It's just a clip of a song; not even the full track. No other music industry tries as hard as eurobeat does to keep itself in the dark. Who really is going to be upset about parapara videos?

Labinstein
Bad Bad Bad
Posts: 6
Joined: 18 Mar 2018, 20:53
Location: Romania

Re: Para Para Open Source channel is now gone

Post by Labinstein » 30 Sep 2019, 21:54

Bonkers wrote:
30 Sep 2019, 20:38
This is getting so old. It's just a clip of a song; not even the full track. No other music industry tries as hard as eurobeat does to keep itself in the dark. Who really is going to be upset about parapara videos?
Para Para, as silly as it looks, is still fun, and learning some newer routines didn't hurt anyone. And it's not about who will be upset or not, but they were still a part of Eurobeat's history.

User avatar
Mear
Eurocurious
Posts: 55
Joined: 15 Apr 2019, 17:10
Location: Russia

Re: Para Para Open Source channel is now gone

Post by Mear » 03 Oct 2019, 16:26

Bonkers wrote:
30 Sep 2019, 20:38
This is getting so old. It's just a clip of a song; not even the full track. No other music industry tries as hard as eurobeat does to keep itself in the dark. Who really is going to be upset about parapara videos?
The problem is different. Some eurobeat archive channels have been deleted. Most tracks can no longer be found on YouTube.

pm41224
Bad Bad Bad
Posts: 2
Joined: 10 Jan 2019, 07:44

Re: Para Para Open Source channel is now gone

Post by pm41224 » 04 Oct 2019, 06:50

I'm very hopeful that all the files that were stored on the channel were backed up and reuploaded somewhere else...

Tiger
Master of Time
Posts: 1178
Joined: 09 Apr 2007, 21:54
Location: San Francisco, CA
Contact:

Re: Para Para Open Source channel is now gone

Post by Tiger » 26 Oct 2019, 06:50

pm41224 wrote:
04 Oct 2019, 06:50
I'm very hopeful that all the files that were stored on the channel were backed up and reuploaded somewhere else...
There are backups. Don't be worried.

However, most of them are not uploaded publicly elsewhere so I kind of have to start over.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests