SEB CD Subscription Service

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
clubraf
Eurocurious

SEB CD Subscription Service

Post by clubraf » 13 Oct 2005, 00:30

This thought occured to me today: Since SEB albums are released almost monthly, it would be nice if Avex offered a yearly subscription for SEB albums. You pay a yearly fee and receive all the SEB titles as they are released, similiar to the way you can order magazines. :)

Again, just something I thought would be nice and convenient.

Cosmic_Bard
Eurobeat Master

Post by Cosmic_Bard » 13 Oct 2005, 21:08

Well, maybe not, but I bet you could arrange for an importer to send you the newest SEB when it comes in.

Personally, I don't think avex would be so cool about shipping their CDs to countries where they're not licensed. ^_^;;
Be the sound you feel inside your voice!

Save Your Voice to Sing a Song - Brian Ice

Jion

Post by Jion » 15 Oct 2005, 04:44

What about the Now series licenses Eurobeat and releases it here? They've been doing that for other music styles around the world.

Now Thats What I Call Music! Now Eurobeat Vol. 1
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

Rave Dodgers
Euro To B

Post by Rave Dodgers » 16 Oct 2005, 20:50

High quality, downloadable DRM albums complete with digital format liners would be a better deal, and would be good for everyone involved.

But yes, the Japanese import store where I shop will happily subscribe you to anything. Of course, it doesn't make it any cheaper.

Chico Chico
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Chico Chico » 17 Oct 2005, 12:02

This idea might also work very well with the record companies themselves... Like have specials sent out to fans to give them a previw of what's to come or just to reward them for being fans.... Then again, it probably wouldn't be cheap... oh well... I think the subscription service is a good idea! :)