SEB 170 & Super GT 2006

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Ricfiam
Eurobeat Master

Post by Ricfiam » 06 Sep 2006, 13:35

Nick? Are you there? :wink:
...I remember that time...
D I A B O L I K

taQ
Eurobeat Master

Post by taQ » 07 Sep 2006, 21:21

SAY YOU'LL BE MINE/4★TUNE
is A-BEAT C, so maybe it's a cover of SAY YOU WILL/ANNALISE?

Jayveemon

Post by Jayveemon » 07 Sep 2006, 23:56

Oh maybe a cover of Say Yeah. :-S anyways we'll find out soon enough. :-D

taQ
Eurobeat Master

Post by taQ » 08 Sep 2006, 00:12

well, Say Yeah is *on* super GT...and I uh...already got the CD? lol hence why I know who produced the track. :idea:

Jayveemon

Post by Jayveemon » 08 Sep 2006, 00:21

Oh it is lol I didn't realized Say Yeah was on the tracklist or that it was out yet haha. :-P

alucard_leashed
Bad Bad Bad

Post by alucard_leashed » 13 Sep 2006, 05:30

Anyone notice how the camera never turned on the audience? I'm guessing the turn-out was pretty small, and by the lack of cheers and minimal audience response, it seems very likely.

And the "Fly away from EAR' snafu, I'm assuming is because most of these artists are Italian, and therefore English is NOT their primary language. I just hope they at least UNDERSTAND the lyrics they're trying to sing.

Nuage needed to calm a little, and stop bouncing around. The duet she and Dave sung after his rock piece seemed alright, as she wasn't so hyper. Dunno what happened during Car of Your Dreams, ugh.

oresama-chan
Eurohero

Post by oresama-chan » 13 Sep 2006, 06:22

alucard_leashed wrote:Anyone notice how the camera never turned on the audience? I'm guessing the turn-out was pretty small, and by the lack of cheers and minimal audience response, it seems very likely.
I don't think so, it's just because Japanese are stickler for the right of portrait matter of the audience. Actually their live concert did a roaring business cuz
it was free.:twisted:
And the "Fly away from EAR' snafu, I'm assuming is because most of these artists are Italian, and therefore English is NOT their primary language.
No problem as and when they perform in Japan cuz most
Japanese ppl don't understand what they are singing as well as me. :lol:
ImageImageImage