SEB 150

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 11 Jul 2004, 00:51

A New version of dark in the night? haha cool! *WANTS*

sobakasu
Eurocurious

Post by sobakasu » 11 Jul 2004, 02:56

I'm tempted to get it. But...I know all the DVDs will be gone before I get my first paycheck ;/

I dunno. I might buy it. But then again. I hate too many songs in a megamix.

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 17 Jul 2004, 07:02

Here's the list of the Para Para dances that will be on 150's DVD:

Satoko,Kahori> WAKE UP!
Girls from Nagoya> NUMBER ONE
Osaka Team> YESTERDAY
T-REXX> DARK IN THE NIGHT
9Love J Team > I NEED YOUR LOVE
9Love J Team + Yosshi> TSUNAMI COMES
EGG Team> TRY ME

ooh... people say that the Dark In The Night stage will be the "remake" version of the song. =3 I hope that's true! btw, for those who don't know: the names before the songs are the names of the para para dancers/para para team. :)

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 17 Jul 2004, 13:21

Is that it? I hope that's just a partial list.

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 17 Jul 2004, 18:56

That's apparently it.

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 18 Jul 2004, 04:26

If that's so I don't think I want it anymore. I'll just have to see the song lists now.

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 18 Jul 2004, 11:41

The whole concept for 150 hasn't really been interesting to begin with. Again I can just gasp at the whole idea to mess up something as big as it is with crappy ideas like Avex came up with.

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 18 Jul 2004, 11:59

I totally agree. Like, unless the dances to Number One, Try Me, and Yesterday are different... I don't understand why Avex release them. Paralists who actually buy SEBs usually know these all ready, seeing they're from the arcade game... but still, Avex releases them.

It's also not like they are all running out of ideas for dances. Club videos are still released inside of Japan, though with a limited tracklist, they are songs from current SEB albums. Some of the videos I've been lucky to see, like Dancin' Alone, Hey Mr. Dee Jay, Big On Emotion, Heart Attack etc... have excellent routines to them. Why not drop the old, "everyone knows them" routines and add in some new stuff.

...and I thought the J-Euro thing was going to be the worst thing Avex was going to do with 150. lol... Watch them do something even more horrible, like not include any Domino stuff in this album. XD

sobakasu
Eurocurious

Post by sobakasu » 18 Jul 2004, 17:08

Nine wrote:I totally agree. Like, unless the dances to Number One, Try Me, and Yesterday are different... I don't understand why Avex release them. Paralists who actually buy SEBs usually know these all ready, seeing they're from the arcade game... but still, Avex releases them.

It's also not like they are all running out of ideas for dances. Club videos are still released inside of Japan, though with a limited tracklist, they are songs from current SEB albums. Some of the videos I've been lucky to see, like Dancin' Alone, Hey Mr. Dee Jay, Big On Emotion, Heart Attack etc... have excellent routines to them. Why not drop the old, "everyone knows them" routines and add in some new stuff.

...and I thought the J-Euro thing was going to be the worst thing Avex was going to do with 150. lol... Watch them do something even more horrible, like not include any Domino stuff in this album. XD
*screams wildly at you for Hey Mr. Dee Jay and Heart Attack.*

I'm trying to get It's Holiday from Adam. But he says it's 40 mb ;/. DAMN DIAL UP.

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 18 Jul 2004, 19:19

Vidoes still don't really light me up, I don't really care if they include extras on the videos, but if they take the space of the songs then I'm against them.

MaxXRage
Eurobeat Fan

Post by MaxXRage » 19 Jul 2004, 03:45

Nine wrote:Here's the list of the Para Para dances that will be on 150's DVD:

Satoko,Kahori> WAKE UP!
Girls from Nagoya> NUMBER ONE
Osaka Team> YESTERDAY
T-REXX> DARK IN THE NIGHT
9Love J Team > I NEED YOUR LOVE
9Love J Team + Yosshi> TSUNAMI COMES
EGG Team> TRY ME
._. i expect more form the DVD...

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 19 Jul 2004, 07:03

Yeah, I was really expecting like 20+ songs. If Avex want a new Para Para boom they should add more songs.

K'
Euro To B

Post by K' » 19 Jul 2004, 20:10

Maybe Avex is trying to get new people into ParaPara, and thy're starting softly, releasing old songs known by everyone so that they don't feel too excluded when they go to Velfarre XD plus some new songs for everyone. Remember this whole new ParaPara boom is to get new people in, not exactly to please hardcore ParaPara fans who can get new routines from club videos and such, or just by going to Velfarre.
I'm guessing the j-euro cd also follows the same "pattern". People are familiar with j-pop, so they're maybe including eurobeat remixes of really known j-pop songs, to get people more interested in eurobeat.
Dancing alone tonight, out of my twisted life...

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 19 Jul 2004, 22:37

I guess...... and judging by 151 their going back to trying to please the hardcore fans by doing remakes of popular songs.

MaxXRage
Eurobeat Fan

Post by MaxXRage » 20 Jul 2004, 00:35

Shawaazu wrote:Yeah, I was really expecting like 20+ songs. If Avex want a new Para Para boom they should add more songs.
I think the should add more musics too!! And a "Special Performance" from the "New PPPTeam"...

Where's Maki?! Miho? Ryoko?
Where's Richie and ... Satoko no beacuse i think the Satoko in the first musics is the Satoko PPA =P