Official Introduction Page

There's a wide world also outside of Eurobeat, this is where you discuss it.
HikariPL
Euro To B
Posts: 27
Joined: 18 Oct 2016, 13:28
Location: Poland

Re: Official Introduction Page

Post by HikariPL » 01 Jan 2018, 20:13

tsu wrote:
21 Dec 2017, 19:42
Name: Marta
Alias: tsu
Location: Poland
Age: forever young
Gender: female

somehow i missed the introduction thread ;) hi everyone! merry xmas lol :D
Good to see eurobeat is getting more popular in Poland!
I know it may be a weird question, but do you sing, or at least do you know someone who is polish and is intrested in singing some eurobeat? :P I want to make eurobeat song but in polish :P

tsu
Bad Bad Bad
Posts: 7
Joined: 10 Dec 2017, 22:00

Re: Official Introduction Page

Post by tsu » 02 Jan 2018, 12:23

HikariPL wrote:
01 Jan 2018, 20:13
tsu wrote:
21 Dec 2017, 19:42
Name: Marta
Alias: tsu
Location: Poland
Age: forever young
Gender: female

somehow i missed the introduction thread ;) hi everyone! merry xmas lol :D
Good to see eurobeat is getting more popular in Poland!
I know it may be a weird question, but do you sing, or at least do you know someone who is polish and is intrested in singing some eurobeat? :P I want to make eurobeat song but in polish :P
i wish i could sing but unfortunatelly i was not gifted with any musical talents :( i could ask one friend of mine who sings but not sure she would be interested but i guess it's worth a try!

Kat
Eurobeat Scholar
Posts: 354
Joined: 06 Nov 2016, 22:25
Location: Strzelce Krajeńskie , Poland

Re: Official Introduction Page

Post by Kat » 03 Jan 2018, 18:06

I can't sing at all :S
Wake up in the morning with my book
I'll go to my school I'll go very fast
'Cos I've a lot study and I wanna be ready tonite
When the disco is open

cheeseman
Eurobeat Master
Posts: 557
Joined: 18 Apr 2006, 09:10
Location: Poland

Re: Official Introduction Page

Post by cheeseman » 04 Mar 2018, 20:20

tsu wrote:
02 Jan 2018, 12:23
HikariPL wrote:
01 Jan 2018, 20:13
tsu wrote:
21 Dec 2017, 19:42
Name: Marta
Alias: tsu
Location: Poland
Age: forever young
Gender: female

somehow i missed the introduction thread ;) hi everyone! merry xmas lol :D
Good to see eurobeat is getting more popular in Poland!
I know it may be a weird question, but do you sing, or at least do you know someone who is polish and is intrested in singing some eurobeat? :P I want to make eurobeat song but in polish :P
i wish i could sing but unfortunatelly i was not gifted with any musical talents :( i could ask one friend of mine who sings but not sure she would be interested but i guess it's worth a try!
Whoa, so many people from Poland (especially happy to see tsu here)! :!:

HikariPL: I actually sing quite a bit (in Polish, English and Japanese) and even tried composing/singing some Eurobeat stuff a couple years ago - but sadly, I never got to finish any of that :( I've just checked out your works and they sound awesome! I've been super busy with work for the past couple years and I've fallen behind in terms of Eurobeat-related matters, but I'm slowly getting back into the scene and would certainly like to experiment a bit :D

Nine
Mr. Domino
Posts: 1721
Joined: 18 Jun 2004, 18:37
Location: Vancouver, B.C., Canada

Re: Official Introduction Page

Post by Nine » 31 Oct 2018, 04:20

I'm dying I created this thread when I was 19 I'm 33 now XD
Image

magiblot
Euro To B
Posts: 49
Joined: 19 Jul 2016, 16:48
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Contact:

Re: Official Introduction Page

Post by magiblot » 01 Nov 2018, 21:14

Nine wrote:
31 Oct 2018, 04:20
I'm dying I created this thread when I was 19 I'm 33 now XD
The most depressive comment in the board by far.

KiraTM
Eurobeat Scholar
Posts: 460
Joined: 26 Sep 2011, 17:28
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Official Introduction Page

Post by KiraTM » 11 Nov 2018, 20:45

Welcome tsu. Hope you'll become an active member of our forums. ;)

User avatar
Mospeada
Bad Bad Bad
Posts: 1
Joined: 01 Jan 2019, 21:24
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Official Introduction Page

Post by Mospeada » 01 Jan 2019, 21:47

Hi! I'm Mospeada! I'm a new Eurobeat singer for the Comsos Eurobeat Label. The first song Alien Invasion came out recently, and I just wanted to come here to express more with the community! Nice to meet everyone of you! :grin:
Singer for COSMOS EUROBEAT
Image

AL19
Eurobeat Boom
Posts: 155
Joined: 01 Feb 2017, 00:57
Location: Oregon, USA

Re: Official Introduction Page

Post by AL19 » 02 Jan 2019, 00:23

Mospeada wrote:
01 Jan 2019, 21:47
Hi! I'm Mospeada! I'm a new Eurobeat singer for the Comsos Eurobeat Label. The first song Alien Invasion came out recently, and I just wanted to come here to express more with the community! Nice to meet everyone of you! :grin:
Welcome to the site. :)

tsujinele
Bad Bad Bad
Posts: 10
Joined: 02 Jan 2019, 02:03

Re: Official Introduction Page

Post by tsujinele » 02 Jan 2019, 02:13

Name: J
Alias: tsujinele, J
Location: Earth
Age: 27 years
Gender: Male

Greetings, all. I am new to this forum; however, I have been involved with Eurobeat for numerous years. Eurobeat-Prime has always been a good resource for me. I look forward to being here. Thank you very much!

User avatar
Phil Jay Falcon
Eurocurious
Posts: 88
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 17:33
Location: Germany

Re: Official Introduction Page

Post by Phil Jay Falcon » 04 Jan 2019, 22:18

Hello everybody! 8)


Wow..., where should i start? It's always the same when I want to introduce myself. I have absolutely no idea, how to start. :mrgreen:


Well, first of all: My english is.... not so well. But it's still good. It's somewhere in the middle. Maybe... :D


My name is Phil Jay Falcon and i'm from germany. It's also my first time, that i'm in an english-speaking forum. I always were in german communitys. But there are no german-speaking Eurobeat-Forums. Well, at least i think so.

I became a huge Eurobeat-fan 5 years ago. Maybe longer. Unfortunately, I'm not sure anymore.

I'm also a big fan of Videogames, Animes, Heavy Metal, Hard Rock and J-Music (like J-Pop or J-Rock). I have always searched for eurobeat-forums, where i can talk with people about it. But in germany, i don't think, there are many Eurobeat-fans. At least i never met someone, not in RL and also not online. Maybe someone here is from germany, too?

So, i'll take a look around here, cause i don't know everything here. I also looking forward to post my Eurobeat-Playlist in some threads, if that's OK. If there's a thread, where i can do that, just tell me!^^ But...... my Playlist is veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery big. It includes over 100 songs. And i'm still searching for more, lol. :)

So, see you then! :wink:
Image

Kat
Eurobeat Scholar
Posts: 354
Joined: 06 Nov 2016, 22:25
Location: Strzelce Krajeńskie , Poland

Re: Official Introduction Page

Post by Kat » 04 Jan 2019, 22:32

Phil Jay Falcon wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 22:18
Hello everybody! 8)


Wow..., where should i start? It's always the same when I want to introduce myself. I have absolutely no idea, how to start. :mrgreen:


Well, first of all: My english is.... not so well. But it's still good. It's somewhere in the middle. Maybe... :D


My name is Phil Jay Falcon and i'm from germany. It's also my first time, that i'm in an english-speaking forum. I always were in german communitys. But there are no german-speaking Eurobeat-Forums. Well, at least i think so.

I became a huge Eurobeat-fan 5 years ago. Maybe longer. Unfortunately, I'm not sure anymore.

I'm also a big fan of Videogames, Animes, Heavy Metal, Hard Rock and J-Music (like J-Pop or J-Rock). I have always searched for eurobeat-forums, where i can talk with people about it. But in germany, i don't think, there are many Eurobeat-fans. At least i never met someone, not in RL and also not online. Maybe someone here is from germany, too?

So, i'll take a look around here, cause i don't know everything here. I also looking forward to post my Eurobeat-Playlist in some threads, if that's OK. If there's a thread, where i can do that, just tell me!^^ But...... my Playlist is veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery big. It includes over 100 songs. And i'm still searching for more, lol. :)

So, see you then! :wink:
Hi there :D Nice to meet you
Wake up in the morning with my book
I'll go to my school I'll go very fast
'Cos I've a lot study and I wanna be ready tonite
When the disco is open

raiyyan.siddiqui
Bad Bad Bad
Posts: 10
Joined: 10 Oct 2019, 17:25
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Official Introduction Page

Post by raiyyan.siddiqui » 12 Oct 2019, 02:22

My name is Raiyyan Siddiqui, I am 19 years old, and from Canada (GTA to be specific).

I am a new Eurobeat fan after finding good DDR songs I used to hear, and also getting into related music.
My hobbies are Programming, Math/Science, Music, Guitar, LN.

I like many genres of music:
Jazz, Classical, JRock/Hard Rock/ Heavy Metal(Metalcore, Symphonic, Power, Nu, Folk),
Various EDM music (Electrohouse, All genres of Trance and Techno, Hardstyle, Industrial),
and obviously Europop (including Eurobeat, Eurodance, Eurotrance, Italo and others).

I'm exited to hear new Eurobeat tracks and discuss the genre further, particularly with it's production (I use FL).
If I ever make a track that doesn't suck, Ill be sure to share it.

Ill see you guys around!
I am trying to pass...

INC EUROBEAT
Bad Bad Bad
Posts: 1
Joined: 05 Nov 2019, 08:45

Re: Official Introduction Page

Post by INC EUROBEAT » 05 Nov 2019, 09:08

Name: undisclosed
Alias: INC EUROBEAT
Location: Western United States
Age: undisclosed
Gender: Male

Hello everyone,
Long-time lurker here, as I have been with a few other forums, I’ve gone out and just made some accounts.

While I’m not a Eurobeat master (like Crockett), I still know many of the ins and outs of the genre one would get from years browsing these forums.

These days, eurobeat just isn’t really a thing anymore, which is why the whole Dima Music releases and new Dave Rodgers productions brought me back into the thick of the genre. While everyone here knows tons about eurobeat, I’ve gone out to a few places to post memes (mainly about Dave Rodgers, but sometimes others like Sinclaire and the SCP guys). In short, I make Eurobeat memes that put direct emphasis on the artists behind the music, not just to say “oh look a funny object moving sideways haha here’s an intense eurobeat song!”

There seems to be a lot of fun people on the forums, I can’t wait to meet you all.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest