That's Eurobeat fans?

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Takumi Trueno
Bad Bad Bad

That's Eurobeat fans?

Post by Takumi Trueno » 08 Oct 2006, 01:04

I tired doing a search earlier and didnt find much for it.

Ever since I first laid my hands on a copy of That 's Eurobeat 1 I fell in love with it.

Is anyone else around here a fan of the classic That's Eurobeat series and/or very early Super Eurobeat?

Myspace has been an alright place to listen to some of our favourite artists for a while. For a while I noticed there was nothing for the That's Eurobeat series so I decided to make one. :)

Please join if you like. http://www.myspace.com/thatseurobeat

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 08 Oct 2006, 06:34

Older Italo huh! Quite a few of us love that style :D I got a lot of trax on cd quality from Asia, FLEA, STIL NOVO, High Energy. What is it exactly you are looking for? :D

Takumi Trueno
Bad Bad Bad

Post by Takumi Trueno » 09 Oct 2006, 12:15

I'm not really looking for anything. Just trying to get more attention to the older Eurobeat which I love so much. On the site I now have music. :D

euro up north
Eurobeat Fan

Re: That's Eurobeat fans?

Post by euro up north » 25 Oct 2006, 23:24

Takumi Trueno wrote:I tired doing a search earlier and didnt find much for it.

Ever since I first laid my hands on a copy of That 's Eurobeat 1 I fell in love with it.

Is anyone else around here a fan of the classic That's Eurobeat series and/or very early Super Eurobeat?

Myspace has been an alright place to listen to some of our favourite artists for a while. For a while I noticed there was nothing for the That's Eurobeat series so I decided to make one. :)

Please join if you like. http://www.myspace.com/thatseurobeat
Wonderful. I love That´s Eurobeat series. The best series toghether with euromach.....;)

Toni
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Toni » 26 Oct 2006, 07:39

I really like the That's Eurobeat series as well! On that series are three kinds of music represented: Eurobeat, ItaloDisco and Euro Dance. To me the latter is mostly not interesting... It's a bit boring IMO. I don't really like the synthesiser riffs, they are not that exiting as in Eurobeat or ItaloDisco.
I'm on the Road Again - Powerful T.

CheeseCake! Studio
Toni Productions

Currently working on: Mega NRG Team 3