Hi-nrg attack releases

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 14 May 2008, 02:09

wolftickets1969 wrote:I regret buying Lobotronic. In the immortal words of AVGN, "It fucking sucks so much fucking suck it fucks." Get off your asses, HRG and get back to releasing Eurobeat to us.
Wow. Your post just embodied just how spoiled we Eurobeat fans can be. They try a new genre (and, admittedly, don't do a great job at it), and this is what is basically said:

"GET BACK TO MAKING EUROBEAT FOR US! YOUR ATTEMPTS AT ANOTHER GENRE SUCK SO BAD THAT THEY LOOP BACK AROUND TO AWESOME, THEN DROP BACK DOWN TO SUCK AGAIN. ALL YOU'RE GOOD FOR IS MAKING EUROBEAT, SO DO IT, AND APPEASE US, FOR THAT IS ALL YOU'RE GOOD FOR."

I hate to be blunt, but your post was ridiculously ignorant, to a level I can't ignore. You don't have to love HRG's attempt at trance (I sure as heck don't), but they don't exist solely to make Eurobeat (or any other genre of music) for your/our pleasure. Just as ABeatC will not bow to your whims and give up after so many years of producing music. These labels don't revolve around you, or any one of us in specific. Sympathy, for that fact, will be found in your dictionary, and only there.

I don't want to pick on you, but when you go all-out in a thrash-attack like that, what the hell are you trying to accomplish? All it does is insult the vocalists, composers, sound engineers, lyricists, etc., that put SOME level of work into making this music. That will accomplish nothing, other than maybe discourage them and make the music possibly even worse.

If you don't want HRG to do anything like Lobotronic again, just say something to this effect:

"I regret buying Lobotronic. It just wasn't LMS' best work; their strong point is clearly Eurobeat. Their attempt at trace was quite weak, to say it kindly. Sorry, LMS crew, but it just wasn't good. Hopefully your future Eurobeat releases will make up for it."

Even while the last few bits were a drop harsh, they would get the point across without insulting the LMS Staff for even TRYING. A musician that writes only in the same style over and over and over and over (and over...) again tends to grow stale quickly; without trying their hand at something even SLIGHTLY new, they will never grow.

If you're so pissed off about these labels producing music that is subpar, what are you doing here? If you dislike it so much, talk to THEM about it. Perhaps they could improve on it, if there's plans for similar releases in the near future.

I may be getting harsh with you, but only because I'm REALLY. GODDAMN. TIRED. Of just how ignorant some of your posts can be. Wake up and smell the nearly-20-year-old roses of the Eurobeat labels; EUROBEAT WAS NOT MADE JUST FOR YOU. NEITHER IS ANY OF THE OTHER MUSIC A EUROBEAT LABEL WILL PUT OUT. Some of it you will like. Some of it you will hate. That's just how things are going to be.
Don't like it? Don't listen to it any more. Producing poor music pretty consistently? Most Eurobeat producers are open to PM's or whatnot; try that instead. It'd be a VAST improvement over thrashing AN ENTIRE LABEL-- staff and all-- for producing something you don't like.

None of us are "Entitled" to having every Eurobeat label make GREAT music JUST for us. They could stop right where they are if they so chose (though I doubt that's how it'd go, or if it was that simple), and whaddya know? No more Eurobeat. No more Bazooka Pistolero. No more Space Boy. No more Night of Fire, Not For Sale, Like A Speedy Car, Supercar, Hot Limit. Even if they didn't lose a thing for it, it'd be all of our losses. They make music because it means something to them; we just buy it because we like something about what they have to say or what they have composed. You don't HAVE to buy an album just because a Eurobeat label put it out; that's what the PREVIEW options, found on most music stores, are for.

Sorry for the rant. On to my main point.

While Lobotronic Hammer was, indeed, poor trance music, I thank LMS for trying their hand at something new, and wish them the best of luck on whatever music they produce next, be it Eurobeat or another electronic-genre or Polka, for all we care.

EDIT: I do like the album design though. Pretty cool stuff.
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

Ricfiam
Eurobeat Master

Post by Ricfiam » 14 May 2008, 05:31

Why they stopped releasing at Juno? :(
I will never get Joe D. Toaster - Samurai samurai, and many newer songs from the catalog? Somebody, please do magic...
...I remember that time...
D I A B O L I K

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 14 May 2008, 05:44

Ricfiam wrote:I will never get Joe D. Toaster - Samurai samurai, and many newer songs from the catalog? Somebody, please do magic...
As I will never get Everybody Go and Maxi in extended format... :(
ImageImage

Ricfiam
Eurobeat Master

Post by Ricfiam » 14 May 2008, 12:46

#Infinity wrote:
Ricfiam wrote:I will never get Joe D. Toaster - Samurai samurai, and many newer songs from the catalog? Somebody, please do magic...
You speak from my heart. I love `Maxi`! Crazy taxi! :!:
...I remember that time...
D I A B O L I K

EurothunderNL
Eurobeat Boom

Bazooka Angels

Post by EurothunderNL » 14 May 2008, 18:34

I'm also very curious when Hi NRG Attack will release more stuff on I-Tunes and/or Juno.

I'm wondering what the costs are for releasing stuff on I-Tunes or Juno. Does a label have to pay when releasing or only pay a percentage of the sold downloads?

Hope to see another Oldies Goldies or Bazooka Angels soon :razz:

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 15 May 2008, 00:37

#Infinity wrote:
Yeah I have an extended for Maxi but I believe it's from a BAD vinyl rip because the quality is horrid :(

I really like Maxi =3

wolftickets1969
Eurobeat Master

Post by wolftickets1969 » 15 May 2008, 01:51

Has HRG been locked into an exclusivity contract with Avex? Is that why they can't release there more recent Eurobeat songs independently?

-Speedy-
Euro To B

Post by -Speedy- » 15 May 2008, 10:56

wolftickets1969 wrote:I regret buying Lobotronic. In the immortal words of AVGN, "It fucking sucks so much fucking suck it fucks." Get off your asses, HRG and get back to releasing Eurobeat to us.
For me this is not their work at all. Probably just a hosted product.
If I'd well know HRG, I'd be sure it's their help to someone's friend or beginner, until these people arrange for a download deal on their own.

By the way, their catalogue has been updated recently! 15+ new songs!

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 15 May 2008, 14:40

omg haha
751 Hi-NRG All Stars Rumiringo Superstar
752 Tri-star SEF DELUXE

I can't wait for these and I wonder what release they might be on :O.
I hope it doesn't take like another 4 months for the song or routine to come out :(

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 15 May 2008, 16:17

Oh god lol,

- Pinky Girl / Nick Turbo
- Race Gun And Cows / Jeff Driller
- What Rocket Do You Want / Boogaboo

:D

If HRG isn't releasing new songs because of Avex, then they're being plain stupid - is 1 track per month (with a break) really enough new material to help them keep up the pace? They could more than easily, at this point, release an album on iTunes with strictly brand new material (similar to Delta's latest Eurobeat Masters compilations), and it would benefit them a LOT.
ImageImage

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 15 May 2008, 20:03

Hopefully AVEX will give them more than one song on thier new cd format?

BTW what is SEF DELUXE? Did they mean SEB DELUXE :???:

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 15 May 2008, 20:07

SEF = Super Euro Flash...
I tought it had something to do with Velfarre or so.

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 15 May 2008, 20:08

DarkSky wrote:SEF = Super Euro Flash...
I tought it had something to do with Velfarre or so.
www.yokoshou.com/sef/top.html

they also have a megamix on seb185 you know...

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 16 May 2008, 13:48

Tiger wrote:omg haha
751 Hi-NRG All Stars Rumiringo Superstar
752 Tri-star SEF DELUXE

I can't wait for these and I wonder what release they might be on :O.
I hope it doesn't take like another 4 months for the song or routine to come out :(
While one can only assume SEF DX will get a dance, why in the world are the rubbing Rumi's ego to the point that she gets a song all to herself? 8D

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 20 Jul 2008, 21:55

The current state that Hi-NRG Attack is in makes me sad...
ImageImage