Hi-nrg attack releases

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 24 Mar 2009, 14:16

Nice to see two of my favourite Eurobeat Flash tracks included here - Wings Of Fire and The Story of Max & Kaori. I'd still rather have a slightly newer style collection though - Bratt Protone vol. 2 or Parapara Cool vol. 6 plzkthx :grin:

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 26 Mar 2009, 14:19

I'm still really enjoying the Bratt Protone compilation - The Sound Of The Underground has actually grown on me so much that it's now one of my favorite Hi-NRG Attack songs of all time! I love how the track is dark and aggressive, yet still catchy and melodic enough to be memorable. It hits you with so much power right when it takes off, and the numerous creative melodic ideas make it a hit that stands out a LOT in contrast to the rest of HRG's catalogue.

I'm all for a Bratt Protone Vol. 2; gotta just hope that Federico Rimonti will not follow the same as Newfield did if Avex requests him to take down everything from iTunes.
ImageImage

valiant
Eurobeat Master

Post by valiant » 30 Mar 2009, 01:01

Fortunately Hi-NRG Attack seems to not be removing anything (...yet :???: )

Though, I hope we get to see their new album up soon: "Balalaika Vodka & Eurobeat"
(Who thinks Vodka Balalaika Vodka & Rock'N Roll will show up? :D )
Dima: The God of Eurobeat

trainerkelly
Eurobeat Fan

Post by trainerkelly » 30 Mar 2009, 01:12

XD *raises hand*

I'm hoping "RUSSIAN GIRL" will be on there. >_> I don't think it has ever been released on something that wasn't a non-stop...XP
|dA|YT|TWTTR|TMBLR|

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 30 Mar 2009, 02:07

trainerkelly wrote:XD *raises hand*

I'm hoping "RUSSIAN GIRL" will be on there. >_> I don't think it has ever been released on something that wasn't a non-stop...XP
it was on mu-mo for a while when they had the best of gazen and wltp extends i believe

trainerkelly
Eurobeat Fan

Post by trainerkelly » 30 Mar 2009, 02:47

Tiger wrote:
trainerkelly wrote:XD *raises hand*

it was on mu-mo for a while when they had the best of gazen and wltp extends i believe
DX Darn. I didn't sign up to Mu-mo.net until after the move to Mora...

._.;
|dA|YT|TWTTR|TMBLR|

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 30 Mar 2009, 18:21

Balalaika Vodka & Eurobeat is availible now. The songlist is just a big mess of repeats with only one new song, Like A Rocket In The Sky / Mara Nell (sounds like a track worth picking up, though).
ImageImage

trainerkelly
Eurobeat Fan

Post by trainerkelly » 30 Mar 2009, 18:54

=[ Yeah, I saw that...

It's basically The Royal Eurobeat Orchestra of Bazookistan for Juno...XP
|dA|YT|TWTTR|TMBLR|

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 30 Mar 2009, 22:14

Exactly the type of release that I don't want from Hi-NRG Attack. Putting songs up on junodownload.com to make them more accessible is one thing, but just wasting and rehashing songs that have already been released doesn't go anywhere. I love Federico Rimonti's music, but he should seriously realize that this isn't the type of compilation that attracts the most attention to eurobeat fans.
ImageImage

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 31 Mar 2009, 09:32

#Infinity
Exactly the type of release that I don't want from Hi-NRG Attack. Putting songs up on junodownload.com to make them more accessible is one thing, but just wasting and rehashing songs that have already been released doesn't go anywhere. I love Federico Rimonti's music, but he should seriously realize that this isn't the type of compilation that attracts the most attention to eurobeat fans.
two of those songs I never had in extended like I Want Your Balaialaika, and Raspytin, Pasternek and Molotove, so that was a nice surprise and the Mara Nell track is indeed amazing, but to rerelease Russian Gangsters and Bitter Rockets so soon again? What's that about?

wolftickets1969
Eurobeat Master

Post by wolftickets1969 » 31 Mar 2009, 15:55

HRG has committed this atrocity several times before, eg Tornado & Friends 2, where more than half the songs were repeats, some from the first T & F. And Bazooka Girl & Friends had at least three repeats, but the worst offender was Night and Day, which had just been released extended on OG vol. 6! Filler!
Anyway, nice to see the extendeds of the later Eurobeat Flash tracks, many of which fell victim to Avex's butchersome radio editing, eg Sex on the Beach, where they simply lopped off the entire second half of the song in the radio edit. And the previously unreleased(except as Juno single last year) Hey Sweat Dance.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 07 Apr 2009, 11:11

Vintage Parapara Vol. 4 is out now on Juno.

http://www.junodownload.com/ppps/produc ... 204-02.htm

01 Nikita Jr. - Like A Boom Boom Boomerang (5:55)
02 Cy-Ro - Blue Jeen (05:53)
03 Mara Nell - Red Ferrari (05:46)
04 Michelle Rose - Sunday Night (06:24)
05 Dee Dee Wonder - Mayday (05:36)
06 Baby Gold - Natural Girl (05:51)
07 Martina Dry - Wild Temptation (05:51)
08 Ciao Ciao - Can't I Love You (05:59)
09 HRG United - Greatest Lover (05:47)
10 Chris - Not For Money (05:48)
11 Jee Bee - Touch & Kid Me Up (05:22)
12 Louise - Deep Risk (05:27)

That Jee Bee song title sounds all kinds of wrong...

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 07 Apr 2009, 11:33

I bought Vintage Parapara Vol. 4. Not just because there's good songs ('Natural Girl' is one of my all-time favourite HRG tracks), but in the vain hope that HRG will release more of these. At the moment, HRG and Saifam are our only avenue for extendeds in 192kbps+ :(

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 08 Apr 2009, 00:57

I have all those. Some even on vinyl.

That pic....someone at Livemusicstudio likes big thighed animi girls :D

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 08 Apr 2009, 05:23

drnrg wrote:I have all those. Some even on vinyl.

That pic....someone at Livemusicstudio likes big thighed animi girls :D
Actually, a fellow Eurobeat fan I know called "Maki Ubermach" ("SANDY BEE" on Myspace, last I checked) does that art, it's her style. I can imagine she's stoked to put one of her passions towards ANOTHER passion of hers.
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.