"Nicofarre": NicoNicoDouga + Velfarre?

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
zoupzuop2
Euroheater

"Nicofarre": NicoNicoDouga + Velfarre?

Post by zoupzuop2 » 19 Jul 2011, 07:26

http://nicofarre.jp/

Evidently some fusion of the Japanese video site Nico Nico Douga (lit. "Smile Smile Video") and the legendary defunct club Velfarre.

...not sure what to make of it.

UPDATE: WAAAAY MORE THAN JUST A FUSION. A REBUILD:
http://asiajin.com/blog/2011/05/27/nico ... ngi-disco/

...Uh. Just in case you didn't read that right.

VELFARRE. REBUILT. With trolls sabotaging the everloving crap out of whoever is singing...
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 19 Jul 2011, 07:56

That's big news for the paralists!
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 19 Jul 2011, 08:32

Lebon14 wrote:That's big news for the paralists!
Also applicable:
Theoretical Lebon14 wrote:That's big news for live Eurobeat shows!
Theoretical Lebon14 wrote:That's big news for Avex!
Theoretical Lebon14 wrote:That's big news for fans of the original Velfarre!
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 19 Jul 2011, 08:49

Nicofarre won't be used for Eurobeat (yet), that's what I've heard. But they might will in the future. And as far as I know there is no connection (yet) between Nicofarre and Avex, let's hope they will negotiate and organize some Eurobeat events as soon as Nicofarre opens! :D

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 19 Jul 2011, 09:13

DarkSky wrote:Nicofarre won't be used for Eurobeat (yet), that's what I've heard. But they might will in the future. And as far as I know there is no connection (yet) between Nicofarre and Avex, let's hope they will negotiate and organize some Eurobeat events as soon as Nicofarre opens! :D
It already is. And I for one definitely hope we'll see some Euronights!
Join me on an Odyssey.

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 19 Jul 2011, 09:15

Oh hehe that's really awesome, and yep.. let's hope for some Euronights!

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 19 Jul 2011, 09:17

DarkSky wrote:Nicofarre won't be used for Eurobeat (yet), that's what I've heard. But they might will in the future. And as far as I know there is no connection (yet) between Nicofarre and Avex, let's hope they will negotiate and organize some Eurobeat events as soon as Nicofarre opens! :D
Of course there are connections with avex. Did you not watch the press conference? Also, they make tweets about it like this one: http://twitter.com/avexnews/status/72998634140078080 . There are some other news articles that talk about avex too but I can't remember where I found at the moment.

There is also an ongoing, but almost dead thread about it that I made on para-center http://www.para-center.net/showthread.php?tid=314 . Max states that SEF isn't able to leave alife until another 2 or 3 months. If it will be anyone to go into nicofarre, it will be SEF first. Until then, it's just another club to me... They don't even play trance either =/

I tried watching the first night and it was so slow by the way. Plus I didn't like any of the pop music they were playing. The LED lights look cool though.

ryosuke63
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by ryosuke63 » 19 Jul 2011, 19:20

OH BOY. OH... OH BOY. So what are they going to play there?! The first thing that comes to my mind is a hell of a lot of Vocaloid stuff in their playlist. Which would be amazing, because as far as I know, there aren't many clubs that play that stuff, are there?

With a direct connection to NicoNico, I can see some VERY big possibilities for this club. This is indeed big news.
Channel Q | YouTube | Twitter
AquaBawks wrote:You can't spell very xenophobic douchebags without a-v-e-x.

vinyl12
Eurocurious

Post by vinyl12 » 23 Jul 2011, 02:42

HRG already made a song for this and listed it on their catalogue.

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 23 Jul 2011, 10:25

vinyl12 wrote:HRG already made a song for this and listed it on their catalogue.
Haha. The very first thing I thought of when I read the first post was that an HRG song called 'Nicofarre' shouldn't be too far off. Psychic much?

Anyway, this is very exciting stuff!