Prime - The number one!?

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
euro up north
Eurobeat Fan

Prime - The number one!?

Post by euro up north » 16 Feb 2006, 08:23

I was earlier a great visitor of eurobeat-evolution forum. But for quite a time now, eurobeat-prime has been really hot. I am impressed. This forum is so alive.
Is Eurobeat-Prime the best and biggest eurobeatforum??

Great creds from me to Panu and eurobeat-prime - the forum where it happens.....

Jion

Post by Jion » 16 Feb 2006, 08:34

It's now the biggest forum for eurobeat. It used to be Eurobeat Evolution but it died off. Big ups to Panu, Nine and the team for putting this together.
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

Pol NRG
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Pol NRG » 16 Feb 2006, 09:56

I take the words of Tina Turner...

"Simply The Best"... :D

ciao!
Pol :wink:
"Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best."

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 16 Feb 2006, 11:14

Well I am definitely not taking all of the credit here :). Dan, Jordan, Daniel, Phil, Jorge and a lot of other people have been helping with the site for ages, which leaves a part of course for me as well.
Really hope that the new layout and such can be up sometime in the nearby future, I've grown tired with the current purple look.

On behalf of all the people who're working with the site and myself of course: A big thank you, and hopefully we can keep the eurobeat scene alive online and also offer new features/info for a long time!
The people visiting the forum and site make it possible to keep it going on. Thanks to all of you as well~
<3

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 16 Feb 2006, 12:28

Eurobeat Prime has always been number one to me. <3 =)